solve a problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make sure you have disabled all barracks.

Try to reduce the red numbers in the provinces moral trend.. >> ..reduce wars as far as possible.. >> ..maybe move the capital (temporarily) closer to a problem area, but don't ignore the core provinces by that.

Increase provinces morale by building fortifications -- morale of each own province has effect to each directly adjacent own province.

Expand your food provinces as far as possible / complete them with infrastructure 3, industrial complex 5 and fortifications 5. Core and double production provinces first.

Also a helping way, until the food problem is solved >> send surplus eaters (infantry, militia) to kamikaze missions... ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

• Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Make sure you have disabled all barracks.

Try to reduce the red numbers in the provinces moral trend.. >> ..reduce wars as far as possible.. >> ..maybe move the capital (temporarily) closer to a problem area, but don't ignore the core provinces by that.

Increase provinces morale by building fortifications -- morale of each own province has effect to each directly adjacent own province.

Expand your food provinces as far as possible / complete them with infrastructure 3, industrial complex 5 and fortifications 5. Core and double production provinces first.

Also a helping way, until the food problem is solved >> send surplus eaters (infantry, militia) to kamikaze missions... ;)
      thank you very much :thumbup:
    • samincosh wrote:

i'v buld in almost all an infarsturcture
      When people say this, it usually means they have build a single level 1 infrastructure in a few food provinces.

EVERY single food province needs to have a level 3 infrastructure and a level 5 industrial complex. Starting with your core and then other higher producing provinces. I sort the province list by food production and work my way down the list.

If you have gotten to -500 you are far behind. You must build in 20 food provinces at once, and keep building each day. Within a week you can be at +500

Your province morale plays a part in production as well. Low morale provinces reduce their output.

If you do not have the resources to build infrastructure or industrial complexes in 20 food provinces, then you have not managed your economy properly from the beginning. You will learn to plan ahead in your next games. :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

samincosh wrote:

i'v buld in almost all an infarsturcture
      When people say this, it usually means they have build a single level 1 infrastructure in a few food provinces.

EVERY single food province needs to have a level 3 infrastructure and a level 5 industrial complex. Starting with your core and then other higher producing provinces. I sort the province list by food production and work my way down the list.

If you have gotten to -500 you are far behind. You must build in 20 food provinces at once, and keep building each day. Within a week you can be at +500

Your province morale plays a part in production as well. Low morale provinces reduce their output.

If you do not have the resources to build infrastructure or industrial complexes in 20 food provinces, then you have not managed your economy properly from the beginning. You will learn to plan ahead in your next games. :)
      well i love this game...but it's really as someone run a real country..it's not simple at all so yeah i have suggestion...many new players should run many games and playin for monthes to understand this game...so you should make a youtube guide and make it essential in the app or in the web site

The post was edited 1 time, last by samincosh ().

• There are countless guides here on the forum, and on the internet already. The knowledge is there for those that seek it. Sadly we can't force someone to learn if they don't wish to.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<