Rockets can’t be build

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rockets can’t be build

I’m not sure if it’s a new update but in the research for rockets says it need an airstrip lv1, but when I actually want to build them it’s says “the regions is already producing something” and can’t click on it.... but weirdly I can do it if the airstrip is lv2 either it’s needs to be updated the info on the research or it’s a bug
      This one is a lv1 airstrip

And here it’s on a lv3 airstrip

You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Yes, A level 2 and higher rocket requires a level 2 airbase. It always has.

There is a display bug in mobile currently where it displays the level 1 rocket requirements again, instead of the level 2 requirements.

It also says "currently producing" when it actually means to say "requirements not met"
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yes that’s what I meant, that the saying was wrong and that the check for requirement was met even tho it wasn’t was kind of tired last night and could have f-up the writing
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!