Dive Bombers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dive Bombers

Dive Bombers were essential in WW2. Germany used them to attack buildings to knock a countries communications and air force. the US used them to attack Japanese Carriers and Battleships and they were all but not important in the Battle of Stalingrad for attacking the other sides troops. because of their importance in WW2, I think they should be a unit. they would be useful against troops, buildings and Naval Units, but weak against other aircraft. but because of their wide range, they would be weaker than the current planes, but still do very well. they would be a great boost for the time period.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • VIRVCOBRV wrote:

Tactical bombers already fulfill those functions.

HRoulain wrote:

Tacs also fulfill the role of strategic bombers by that logic, yes?
      Well, no, that would be Strategic bombers then ? Not sure I follow.

Either way, what I meant is that the unit you suggest is not unique or distinctively useful enough to justify the amount of work needed to implement it. Compare that to Paratroopers : new, unique in their useful, dramatically change offensive strategy. Compared to that, I don't see your Dive bombers as really primordial.