Pinned You are looking for awesome and fair games?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You are looking for awesome and fair games?

The CoW support team allows you every month to play a game in which the use of gold is prohibited. This year we have two series: The Dirty Dozen (DD) and The Players League (PL)

This Dirty Dozen:
      The Dirty Dozen is a Team game, You can sign up alone or with up to three friends in a Squad. You and the other players of your Squad will forum with two other Squads a Team. The three Squads are 12 players - the Dirty Dozen!

Up to five Teams will try to win the 100 players World map. Each first day of a month we start a new game with fair fights against players from all over the World.

Click here if you want to sign up!

The Players League:
      The Players League is a single player campaign, each 1. day of the new month a new game will stats on different maps. You can play alone or use you diplomatic skill to form a coalition with two other players.

Click here if you want to sign up!

Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?

Watch for the next season starts in September!
    • Yes, these are gold/card free events organized through Discord. You need to be a certain level to gain access, but it's not that high of a bar; 80 if I remember correctly. I haven't participated in one of their events in about a year. They still have issues with some players cheating.

The last game I played was anonymous, no coalition, and random country selection. Each player could get one non-aggression pact that you had to confirm with the organizer and you weren't allowed to reveal your identity to each other. Sounds fine, but a bunch of players from Amerika Eucleia jumped in were revealing their identities to each other and having unofficial NAPs with each other. They had to suspend the game and restart it after booting half of them.

If you find me on discord, I could send you a link to the Player's Leage discord server. Not sure how else to give it. Maybe this will work: discord.gg/DqZwsYkT