The Icon is an issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Icon is an issue

THE NEW ICON 9
        No, it's fine. (5) 56%
        YES, it's bad and bring back the old original one (4) 44%
      DEVELOPERS WOULD YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE ICON BACK. THE NEW ICONS does not stands out. The previous icon was pretty standout. The new icons look kinda Disgusting, pale, and inadequate.(no offense) who ever said it was bad, you are a toxic douche-bag. If no one said it, and it was developer decisions, I RESPECT YOU> BUT WHY. ALSO you lost a loyal player. Am done playing and starts complaining. Am sad how bad the game became lately. The maps is fine. Just the icons is terrible. I didn't notices my resources was going down because how bad the icons was. I know it kinda look more like 1920s images with its shadow. But it not does not make me happy. I already delete my accounts. I can't stand the changes. it's just not adoptable anymore. Can someone explain why it changed, is there a way I can used the setting to change it back???? WHY IS the RARE MATERIAL A Crystal it make no sense. I liked the sandbag, it makes everything perfect for that specific role. The only item uses a crystal was uranium to make nuke not atomic bombs. :wallbash