spy's as a unit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• spy's as a unit

So I have been thinking, why is it that the spy can travel the globe in one hour when it takes a soldier 5 days? It does not quite make sense. I was thinking instead of an invisible unit that you cant really give commands to, make a regular visible one in the secret area production. Maybe spies can have levels for better success or movement speed. I was thinking maybe 80kmh->90kmh ->100kmh and they would have their own class maybe a white hat in a black icon idk but they would have to sit in the city for at least an hour before able to do a job you chose. Don't worry they can still be killed if two spies meet each other (like how a US soldier meets a enemy Russian soldier) they began to have a fight. Now basically if your spy is in the city and gets attacked your spy will win due to defense HOWEVER; this part could be left out but spy fights will be shown and you can send your military to deal with it. (since they can now see the spy) I hope you will like my suggestion

when you sit there about to win and some used gold :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
    • Spies are most illogical unit. You need to learn a lot how to use them.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Spies are typically local individuals or ordinary diplomats. Many countries have an "embassy" in other countries to assist their own citizens traveling abroad, and also to hire local spies for information. A simple phone call to the embassy to recruit a spy or a dozen takes mere minutes, and the wire transfer of funds is nearly as fast. Many cases are simply bribery where you offer a local military official thousands of dollars for a little bit of their knowledge.

Try reading some Tom Clancy books, and you will understand espionage better :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<