what is advantage of high level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what is advantage of high level

I'm 61 level I dont use gold I accomplished many event to get gold like destroy 500 tank etc. and now they are harder than previous ones and maybe I could have better statistics I quited from many games when Im bored in rookie times I'm not happy with my stats
    If I decide to progress as 61 62 63 64 instead of delete account and start with a new account
    what will be advantage of this ? I suppose maps need 5-15 levels to join
    If I open a new account when players see my low level on map they might behave impatient and I can invade their country easily in game
  • As HRoulain said, I wouldn't recommend deleting your account, however, I know several "old" players have been doing this recently. If stats mean that much to you, go for it. If you have really improved, I would say just keep using your same account and make it better!
    Eminem2891
    EN Senior Moderator | JA Senior GO
    EN/JA Support Teams | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
  • I once encountered an enemy player on an antarctica map that told me to 'look out for him' because his K/D rating was higher than mine (his was well over 3 I believe).

When I told him that only meant that it was not his first account and that his K/D ratio would probably be lower after fighting me, he left the map. If you end up getting completely stat obsessed, I think you will have less fun playing.

Realisticly, everyone should have a rating of 1. After all, one unit you kill of an enemy will be killed of you by someone else. This is of course not true because some players are better than others. The game has 50% bonuses and big advantages between units. Everything considered having a rating higher than 1.5 just means you fought weak opponents. If you fight someone that is as good as you are yourself differences will not be that big.

So no I do not think you should start a new account. At the end of the day it means very little the higher of a level you are. Besides, if you start a new account now it will show. I like having my noob phase as a part of my account because all the blunders I made hide my prefered style of play.
  • @Edepedable Sorry for hurting your self image, but K/D 1.5 is not proof of your skill or skill of your enemies.
    If you are good and fight against good enemies, but you use diplomatic skills, you can have higher kd, than some one with better gameskill but less diplomatic or with less luck of diplomatic issue.
    Neither is k/d over 1.5 is a sighn of poor skill of enemies or true proof of own skill.
    The only proof is kd lower 1.0 is not good, kd lower 0.80 is worser, kd lower 0.50 is proof of missemploying in cow.
    K/d over 4 is proof of gold usage. K/D's between 2.0 and 3.9 are unproofed. It can be gold usage, it can be mmacc user kd grinder, it can be newbsmasher, it can be rocket and airforce basher, wich already are not bad players, but unproofed by skills overall. And it can be a player. No, even the player, true one. (Like me )
  • f118 wrote:

@Edepedable Sorry for hurting your self image, but K/D 1.5 is not proof of your skill or skill of your enemies.
    I do not appreciate your attempt at mockery. No it is not a proof of skill, yes it most certainly is a sign of fighting weak opponents.

Edepedable wrote:

Realistically, everyone should have a rating of 1. After all, one unit you kill of an enemy will be killed of you by someone else. This is of course not true because some players are better than others. The game has 50% bonuses and big advantages between units. Everything considered having a rating higher than 1.5 just means you fought weak opponents. If you fight someone that is as good as you are yourself differences will not be that big.
    What I say here is that a K/D higher than 1.5 is unrealistic. If you fight someone that is as good at the game as you are yourself then killing more than 1.5 enemy units for every 1 unit you lose yourself is just not doable. Unless you catch someone offline or whatever.

Having a rating higher than 1.5 means you ALSO (not necessarily exclusively) fought weaker opponents.

Having a rating lower than 1.0 or 0.5 even, also does not mean you are bad at the game. Maybe you ran into a gold user and just simply lost a staggering amount of troops.

All I said was that a rating higher than 1.5 does not make a player 'better'. As far as I'm concerned people with a rating of over 4 or whatever just never really fought anyone capable of doing damage.

f118 wrote:

Neither is k/d over 1.5 is a sighn of poor skill of enemies or true proof of own skill.

The only proof is kd lower 1.0 is not good, kd lower 0.80 is worser, kd lower 0.50 is proof of missemploying in cow.
    K/d over 4 is proof of gold usage. K/D's between 2.0 and 3.9 are unproofed. It can be gold usage, it can be mmacc user kd grinder, it can be newbsmasher, it can be rocket and airforce basher, wich already are not bad players, but unproofed by skills overall. And it can be a player. No, even the player, true one. (Like me )
    Nothing of what you write here makes sense. You use the word 'proof' very liberal. A K/D is proof of nothing. EXCEPT perhaps that whoever has a rating that is higher than 1.5 did not encounter players yet capable of doing a lot of damage. Be it because of gold or because they know the game better than the opponents they encountered.

My rating currently is 2.31 or whatever, it used to be 2.5. Why is that you wonder? Well 2 reasons really. First of all, I encountered a gold user that kept repairing his troops and made it rain rockets all day (used rockets do not count as kills for me). So my rating dropped.
    Second, I started playing Players League. Players there know the game quite well so even if I win a war and kill 2 units for every 1 unit I lose my rating will still drop if it is at 2.5.

Truly, a high rating means that player has never fought a hard fight in my opinion. That is all I was trying to say.
  • I think this thread has strayed away from the original topic.

To clarify the terms of service. Each person may have only one account.

If you wish to delete your account and start over, that is allowed.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<