'The Terrible Coalition' in search of new members

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • 'The Terrible Coalition' in search of new members


      We are 'The Terrible Coalition' [TTC].

      At the moment we're an alliance consisting of 9 members. We first started of as a Dutch alliance, but later we decided to go English instead.
      We're searching members that are active and pretty experienced, we would like you to be level 30 or above, so we know that you're an active player. Furthermore we think it's important to work together and be friendly with each other.

      We do use a Discord server, so a Discord account is required. We still have 5 members that are Dutch, so keep in mind that we have 2 channels for different languages.
      In the future we are planning to challange other alliances aswell.

      If you're interested, reply to this post or apply for the alliance.

      If not, we'll see you on the battlefield.

      -Zundert & Legend

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Zundert The Terrible ().

    • We require Discord because if something happens, like someone being attacked you can tag them and they will get a notification. Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations. Last but not least if you decide to communicate via the in-game alliance chat, I wish you luck. It randomly resets and it is not clear at all. In Discord we have different text channels so that it is way more clear for everyone involved.
      But I understand that some people don't like using Discord, and that's fine, you do you.
    • HRoulain wrote:

      Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations.
      This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating.
      Not really, using alliance chat is exactly the same, spies can't intercept those. The only difference is that Discord is more clear.
    • HRoulain wrote:

      Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations.
      This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating.
      I agree to this 100%. The only reason I have ever used discord myself is because a team member had issues with the in game chat system.

      I sometimes play game with a friend I know from real life. We always communicate via the game to make it able for opponents to intercept our messages. Its just part of the game. Even though I can just call him or send a whatsapp message.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Edepedable ().

    • Edepedable wrote:

      HRoulain wrote:

      Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations.
      This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating.
      I agree to this 100%. The only reason I have ever used discord myself is because a team member had issues with the in game chat system.
      I sometimes play game with a friend I know from real life. We always communicate via the game to make it able for opponents to intercept our messages. Its just part of the game. Even though I can just call him or send a whatsapp message.

      Bypassing your messages being intercepted by spies does not make you a good player. It makes you a cheater.
      @Zundert The Terrible I supose with an AI K/D ratio of 2.78 you need all the help you can get. With only 20 maps won out of 75 played I sure would not want you as my coalition leader when playing a map. :whistling:
      Well EdePedable, if you think that AI K/D has anything to do with being a good alliance leader, maybe you're the problem.
      Also going on about someone's statistics is a bit mean, don't you think?
      Also as I stated before, if you talk in alliance chat in the left chat panal, spies won't intercept those messages aswell. It literally does not matter at all. Also if you consider this as cheating, the mods obviously don't think so, they have a specific rule for Discord in the alliance introduction.

      And for the future, can all the "Discord is cheating" whining go in another post? I really don't feel like repeating myself everytime.
    • Edepedable wrote:

      HRoulain wrote:

      Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Also if you communicate in-game other players with spies will be able to pick up on your conversations.
      This is by design...using Discord to bypass this, to me, is cheating.
      I agree to this 100%. The only reason I have ever used discord myself is because a team member had issues with the in game chat system.
      I sometimes play game with a friend I know from real life. We always communicate via the game to make it able for opponents to intercept our messages. Its just part of the game. Even though I can just call him or send a whatsapp message.

      Bypassing your messages being intercepted by spies does not make you a good player. It makes you a cheater.
      @Zundert The Terrible I supose with an AI K/D ratio of 2.78 you need all the help you can get. With only 20 maps won out of 75 played I sure would not want you as my coalition leader when playing a map. :whistling:
      20 out of 75 wins is better then you will see on most players lol. i would feel more confident knowing im playing with some1 with actual winning experience
    • Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Well EdePedable, if you think that AI K/D has anything to do with being a good alliance leader, maybe you're the problem.Also going on about someone's statistics is a bit mean, don't you think?
      Also as I stated before, if you talk in alliance chat in the left chat panal, spies won't intercept those messages aswell. It literally does not matter at all. Also if you consider this as cheating, the mods obviously don't think so, they have a specific rule for Discord in the alliance introduction.

      And for the future, can all the "Discord is cheating" whining go in another post? I really don't feel like repeating myself everytime.
      I highly doubt that the game intends players from the same alliance to fight on the same map so that they can chat through alliance chat. Same goes for the specific rule for discord in the alliance section. I would imagine the purpose of that is to get memebers of an alliance together at specific times. NOT chat without having their messages being seen.
      Both defeat the purpose of a mechanic in the game, being able to intercept other players messages.

      If what I typed sounded mean I apologize, my point was not to be mean, just to show you something. If you play an average of 2.78 against the AI, I can see why you would need players not being able to see your messages. Thats all. Of your 20 victories I can see that 18 of them were in a coalition. That says a lot don't you think? Perhaps preventing a part of the game to come into play has something to do with this?
    • Edepedable wrote:

      I highly doubt that the game intends players from the same alliance to fight on the same map so that they can chat through alliance chat.
      There is also a coalition chat in the chat box which does the same thing.

      Call of war also provides a private messaging system outside of the game, or a private forum conversation if you wish as well. None of these are cheating in any way, shape, matter, or form.






      Gentlemen, we require ALL players to be polite and civil on the forum. We do not allow accusations of cheating or other rude posts. I expect not to see such rudeness again. If you wish to ask about the game rules and what is allowed, you may ask in the questions and answers section, or start a conversation with any game staff member.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill



      VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      >>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • @Edepedable

      there are literally 2 functions provided by the game itself to communicate without spies being able to intercept msges lol. being the alliance chat and coalition chat.

      if you believe that using a discord chat to say the things you would according to you say in a diplomacy chat so that spies cant intercept them days later which isnt even relevant anymore in most cases is cheating then there is something wrong with you lol
    • Edepedable wrote:

      Zundert The Terrible wrote:

      Well EdePedable, if you think that AI K/D has anything to do with being a good alliance leader, maybe you're the problem.Also going on about someone's statistics is a bit mean, don't you think?
      Also as I stated before, if you talk in alliance chat in the left chat panal, spies won't intercept those messages aswell. It literally does not matter at all. Also if you consider this as cheating, the mods obviously don't think so, they have a specific rule for Discord in the alliance introduction.

      And for the future, can all the "Discord is cheating" whining go in another post? I really don't feel like repeating myself everytime.
      I highly doubt that the game intends players from the same alliance to fight on the same map so that they can chat through alliance chat. Same goes for the specific rule for discord in the alliance section. I would imagine the purpose of that is to get memebers of an alliance together at specific times. NOT chat without having their messages being seen.Both defeat the purpose of a mechanic in the game, being able to intercept other players messages.

      If what I typed sounded mean I apologize, my point was not to be mean, just to show you something. If you play an average of 2.78 against the AI, I can see why you would need players not being able to see your messages. Thats all. Of your 20 victories I can see that 18 of them were in a coalition. That says a lot don't you think? Perhaps preventing a part of the game to come into play has something to do with this?I
      I really don't care, my alliance and I play the game how we want. We play for fun and have banter with each other, that's the most important part about having an alliance imo. You play the game how you want, so keep on doing it that way. But please hold your opinions to yourself. They're not going to be useful here.
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

      Edepedable wrote:

      I highly doubt that the game intends players from the same alliance to fight on the same map so that they can chat through alliance chat.
      There is also a coalition chat in the chat box which does the same thing.
      Call of war also provides a private messaging system outside of the game, or a private forum conversation if you wish as well. None of these are cheating in any way, shape, matter, or form.






      Gentlemen, we require ALL players to be polite and civil on the forum. We do not allow accusations of cheating or other rude posts. I expect not to see such rudeness again. If you wish to ask about the game rules and what is allowed, you may ask in the questions and answers section, or start a conversation with any game staff member.
      I apologize for misinterpreting the intentions of developed features within the game and then venting that in this thread.
      Thanks for clearing things up @VorlonFCW.

      @Zundert The Terrible If I gave you the feeling that I have been mean to you I am sorry for that.

      Never stop learning