Mults

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've recently discovered an exploit where you can play as multiple countries on a single map, I doubt I'm the first one to have realized it. You can easily feed your main country with the other follower countries you can easily create by playing on the browser version. I think that the game should think of a way to stop this since it makes playing against these Mults unfair || . This game once cooperated with An online game company (or something like that) called Good Game Studios. I've played their games and they figured a way to stop mults from ruining the game. Maybe this game can ask how. (btw should I post this in the bug reports and issue thing or here? it says suggestions AND criticism so I got a bit confused)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wecris ().

• We have several automated systems that catch and ban players who cheat in this manner.

In addition you can report any suspected multi account players through their diplomatic profile and they will be thoroughly investigated, and cheaters will be banned from the game.

I will say that the majority of reports that players send in are not actually multi accounts.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • It is against our rules and we have software/hardware that works to detect multi-accounts. Users suspected of multi-accounting should be reported and our staff of Game Operators will look into the matter. Please do not mention names here, but within your game submit a "bug report" with the users you suspect and your game ID, or report the suspected users from the "i" in the Diplomacy tab.

Darn, Vorlon beat me to it.
      Eminem2891
      EN Senior Moderator | JA Senior GO
      EN/JA Support Teams | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

In addition you can report any suspected multi account players through their diplomatic profile and they will be thoroughly investigated, and cheaters will be banned from the game.
      I cant find this report button in both the app and PC versions. Any Ideas? Playing is a game where there are at least 10 multi-accounts and some account pushing. One player took over 8 player countries day two without even engaging any of them in battle and some of the taken countries have sent their units to attack future victims several countries away with the offender rolling in behind. He has 26 AI kills, and out of the 8 no-build player countries taken, has not even engaged or caused a casualty or suffered a casualty. This player has never won a game, and seems to be clearing the way for another player later on to then win with a newer high win rate account, but that could be very hard to prove. The country info confirms my suspicions and he has had mapshare with all those he has killed and received massages telling him that "once an enemies provinces are taken, the units disappear." This player was then attacked by the remaining no build country units and followed by the offender (Korea) COW game 6793874. This is the biggest, most complex multi account scheme I have ever seen, and I doubt we can catch all involved in this map, but it needs to be shut down fast.