Spies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something strange is going on with my spies in game 2643432
      One day I got message:
      • South Argentina
      • Bahía Blanca4 1 1 21
        • We welcome one spy who worked for 1 in our service.
      • Río Mayo3 2
        • We welcome 4 spies who worked for 4 in our service.
      • Trelew2 3 1 2 1
        • We welcome 3 spies who worked for 3 in our service.
        • We caught one spy from an unknown nation after he executed his mission
        Usually there is written who spies belonged to. And I had 12 counter espiunage spies. Today I do not have any, they are all vanished and I do not now what happened. I think I had enough founds to pay them, also if some of spies leave because of money shortage there were info about that.
      • My question is what happened? It is first time to see something like that.
      • Todays report:
      • South Argentina

• Trelew

We caught one spy from an unknown nation before he was able to execute his mission.

• We caught one spy of KING ARMEND after he executed his mission.
      • We caught 2 spies from an unknown nation after they executed their missions.
      • We caught one spy of KING ARMEND before he was able to execute his mission.
      • We caught one spy from an unknown nation before he was able to execute his mission.

Nothing about missing spies.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Hmm, That is a bit odd.

Although your first report is about 12 spies. I wonder if your 12 spies left due to non-payment, but the wrong message was displayed?

Anyone else have a similar report? Or have time to test this theory in a game?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I had more than 14 military spies, some was cough but mo one left for no money.They are still here. but 12 counter spies ar not. They just vanished, no information about anyone of them.
      I always check before day change but yesterday I have not checked. I think I had enough money to pay them. Even if they left for no money there is always a message about that.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • patriota75 wrote:

Even if they left for no money there is always a message about that.
      Right.

My theory at the moment is that they left because you couldn't pay them, but the "message" you received was the wrong message.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• Like I sad, I usually check money before day change but at that day I did not, I was tired and sick. But 6 hours before day change I had 40k in stack and earned about 9.5 k per hour so it is low possibility that I had not money to pay them, they coasted about 80k per day. Lets say i did not have enough money, does only counterespionage leave? Because I had 12 counter and about 16 military spies, but miiliary one stayed. Today I have similar message to one I recieved before my spies disappeared. I got it in one other game i play.
      gameID=2643981&
      • Germany
      • Berlin3 1 3 3 5
        • We caught 3 spies of stefanak before they could execute their missions.
      • Munich2 5 3
        • We welcome 2 spies who worked for 2 in our service.
      • Königsberg1 1 5 21
        • We welcome 2 spies who worked for 2 in our service.
        • We caught one spy from an unknown nation after he executed his mission.
      • Warsaw3
      • Chemnitz3 5
        • We caught one spy of stefanak after he executed his mission.
        • We caught one spy from an unknown nation before he was able to execute his mission.

• Sweden
      • Archangel1
        • damaged by 10.
      • Olonetz
        • We lost contact to one spy after he executed his mission.
      • Vilhelmina1 1
        • 00:08: Revealed 0 armies.
      it look odd to me, is it all OK with this report?
    • patriota75 wrote:

gameID=2643981
      Please send in a bug report from the menu in the lower right corner of that game, and in the subject line or first line put: For VorlonFCW, regarding the spy issue from the forum.

That will let me look into the game log further. :)

VorlonFCW

• I have sent bug reports from both of games. In second one, the one with missing spies I asked you one more question from some other topic. I hope you will find time to check it and respond.
      I thank you in advance, kind regards,
      Patriota75.