Technological Research Tree

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Technological Research Tree

Do you support this idea? 6
        Yes (2) 33%
        No (3) 50%
        Maybe (1) 17%
      Alongside the troop research tree. I think there should also be a technological research tree. The technological research tree should allow you to further upgrade and improve you army and your country.

For example, It'd allow you to research a new upgrade that increases all infantry type troops speed by 10%. Or perhaps increase all units HP by 2%. Another example is maybe the ability to open up a new production slot in any province that has a Level 5 Factory, A level 3 Infrastructure and a Capitol, etc.

However, to unlock the technology research tree I think that a special research tower building (that can only be built in the Capitol city) is required to be built. The research tower has 5 upgrade levels and with each level you unlock new upgrades. Also, researching time for every upgrade should be at least 1 - 5 days long.

Of course, this would make the already invincible gold buyers even more powerful since they can just spam skip time and make their armies even more stronger than they already are. And that's why I think that preventing skip time in the technology research tree is much better. But that's up to the devs to decide anyway. Hope you like the idea.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~