May Call OF War become E-sport?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• taking into account that esport are already a laughable thing. who is going to watch a real time game? at most i still cant figure out people watning to watch the X4 events.... there are some players on YT that do videos of the game and they are max 5 min only showing what they did and thats it :|
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Personally, I think eports are a good idea, maybe the gaming addict could open a beverage or hot-dog stand.

However, to make COW an esport, would be a serious misappropriation to online gaming, to the game COW itself, and will only mean that one sided victories will eventuate. This game already has incurred multiple acts of cheating by way of multi user accounts, hacks and attempted hacks. Having said this, it is that the esport idea for COW will only increase these occurances of indecorousness, no doubt it shall inevitably constitute a whimsical bureaucracy and make transpire a destabalization that is negative geared upon the growth of strategy gaming.

Yes, I also want to grow a large alliance, I also want to make a serious clan or whatever, and make competition to the elitist players. I will also oppose pineapple on pizza.

The post was edited 3 times, last by bigboss_ironfist ().