App Graphics and controls

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• App Graphics and controls

After the last update I can barely play game on the iphone app, the units aren't visible sometimes or until I zoom in very close and When moving units they never seem to go to the centre of the province which makes adding armies difficult, any ideas?
    • Have you recently switched the enhanced graphics on or off?

The enhanced graphics do cause some devices to work harder than others. I suggest switching the enhanced graphics off to see if that resolves your issue.

You do this from the menu in the lower right corner of the game, then click the settings gear, and slide the "enhanced graphics" toggle.

To group armies you can also use the "add army" button and then select the "+" button under the other groups you wish to select. Once you have them all selected click the checkmark button and then give one order to move them to a single location.

You can also use the delay feature so that they all arrive at that one location simultaneously.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<