My Stats vAniShEd

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Stats vAniShEd

Because I'm smart and I don't know how to upload pictures from my computer onto forums(someone help me), here is a link to a picture of my profile: imgur.com/iSkr3ED

wHeRe aRe mY sTatS? I can see them by clicking my country's flag in game, but not when I click my name from the homepage. Why'd they die? Is there a "hide stats" option I clicked somewhere?

Also, sToP LooKiNg aT hOw bAd I aM wiTh tRoOpS.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • This is part of the joy of being a front line pioneer. The stats and achievements are being worked on to add paratroopers and their associated stuff to the system. Of course the weekend interrupted the process so here we are until they finish the update.

iDragons wrote:

Also, sToP LooKiNg aT hOw bAd I aM wiTh tRoOpS.
      There is no such thing as "bad" as long as you win. Overwhelming the enemy and being the last one standing works too :D

iDragons wrote:

how to upload pictures from my computer onto forums
      When creating a post there are a couple tabs at the bottom: Smilies, Attachments, and Settings.

Click "attachments"

Click "upload"

select the image file that is saved to your computer

You can then place your cursor where you want the image and click "full image" (or delete it if you picked the wrong one)

This should get you started :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<