Accidental Touching

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Accidental Touching

Today while playing on mobile device, I accidentally touched the cancel button on an important research item (and it was only 28 mins from completion!! :cursing: :wallbash X( I've been waiting days for it finish ;( ), possibly putting me at grave disadvantage to my opponents. Why arent the resources refunded upon cancellation? Why isn't there some type of confirmation screen to prevent issues like this? and why cant progress on research be saved? In real life scientists dont simply discard all their work on a project and throw it in the dumpster if it is discontinued for whatever reason.

Something must be done about this plz!

Edit: And I've also accidentally spent valuable GC on trivial and meaningless stuff this way too. wtf?
    • I accidentally spend more gold than I did it in purpose. Yesterday I selected multiple provinces and by accident clicked on button to finish upgrades. My gold balance went to -250k, and then recovered. I had about 24k of gold, and after that only 8 k remained. I can only imagine how would someone who buys gold feel if he had same accident. If I had 275k of gold all of it would vanish. The good thing is that I did not do that in Players League I would be banned for lifetime. :)
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Thanks for the interesting threat, one needs to be careful when multiple provinces are selected unintentionally because this can really deplete your resources and your gold stash. For players who buy gold only occasionally or have saved up their winnings, that would be devastating. Always double check when you are clicking to spend gold is recommended.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • I clicked to close market, but mouse clicked twice :)
      And it happens to me to often. I asked in PL to have gold option removed or confirm button at least.
      Mobile application sometimes freeze, and you can use gold if you try to unfreeze it. believe me :)
      I can not tell how many times I used gold by accident.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.

The post was edited 1 time, last by patriota75 ().

• Yup, mostly when I want to close market, several times mouse flipped and I bought resources I do not need. When I play the game from work i want to do things as fast as I can and then mistakes like that happen. Must admit, it is annoying.
    • _-OutKast-_ wrote:

in real life scientists dont simply discard all their work on a project and throw it in the dumpster if it is discontinued for whatever reason.
      Shred and burn to prevent the secret plans from falling into the wrong hands? :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Shred and burn to prevent the secret plans from falling into the wrong hands?
      I think they chew and swallow it. :)
    • The title of this thread sounds like a steamy anime on Netflix my weeb friends would watch.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Yes! I accidently spend thousands of gold by pressing the button to get more resources. I get so frustrated when this happens because it keeps on pushing me NOT to spend money on a game like this. Bytro has to add some sort of a "confirmation" button. That would be great!
    • Iczz wrote:

Yes! I accidently spend thousands of gold by pressing the button to get more resources. I get so frustrated when this happens because it keeps on pushing me NOT to spend money on a game like this. Bytro has to add some sort of a "confirmation" button. That would be great!
      Agree 100%! But I did it in multiple province selection to finish production. 27000/32000 gold spent accidentally!! I started a thread for a pop up for this with a poll awhile ago in suggestions/criticism.