Undaunted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On terms of strategy, your tactic is a bright idea, but to discredit yourself and come to be a lower ranked player, to make your 60 plus level a mere lesser achievement is not parley to the ranking system for COW...I say to you now Undaunted...do not be lesser of nature to strategy gaming. (I have corrected your spell errors)

YOU SAID

Undaunted wrote:

I'm 61 level I don't use gold I accomplished many event to get gold like destroy 500 tank etc. and now they are harder than previous ones and maybe I could have better statistics I quitted from many games when Im bored in rookie times I'm not happy with my stats
      If I decide to progress as 61 62 63 64 instead of delete account and start with a new account
      what will be advantage of this ? I suppose maps need 5-15 levels to join
      If I open a new account when players see my low level on map they might behave impatient and I can invade their country easily in game

Is there anyone else out there with any bright ideas that they would like to share upon....does anyone else seek to make alternative arrangements to their own standings? Is this type of strategy motive something that COW community should accept? Should standings be ranked so as to maintain less multi user accounts...something that I have had personal issues with and will contend in any game,. Said here and now, should those person(s) participate in such misdemeanour type, I will find means to make caution to those involved. COW rules WILL BE obeyed. Meehhhhh...

The post was edited 2 times, last by bigboss_ironfist ().