Steam Achievements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steam Achievements

I started to play COW again like a week ago, and I got the Green Beret Lvl 1 achievement today, I noticed that not only it didn't register in my Steam account but my progress on all the other achievements seems to be stuck with the progress that might be from months ago since I just started playing again recently. This is only on Steam, in-game it's all fine I got the gold from the Commando achievement and I am progressing on other achievements, problem seems to be with Steam. Any info on how long this has been going on and when will it get solved?
    • This is the first I have heard of this issue, but it does appear to be true. I will forward it to the Dev team for further investigation.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Given the amount of time that paratroopers and graphical improvements are taking right now I would not expect this to be resolved with any urgency. There are many new and great improvements that are being implemented, and the smaller things will be fixed when time allows.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Given the amount of time that paratroopers and graphical improvements are taking right now I would not expect this to be resolved with any urgency. There are many new and great improvements that are being implemented, and the smaller things will be fixed when time allows.
      Once again thanks for answering; I understand, I just thought that because paratroopers will probably have their own achievements and those will be added to steam maybe this problem could be fixed when paratroopers come out.
    • Valewonca034 wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

Given the amount of time that paratroopers and graphical improvements are taking right now I would not expect this to be resolved with any urgency. There are many new and great improvements that are being implemented, and the smaller things will be fixed when time allows.
      Once again thanks for answering; I understand, I just thought that because paratroopers will probably have their own achievements and those will be added to steam maybe this problem could be fixed when paratroopers come out.
      That is entirely possible. It could have been the addition of paratroopers achievements in the beta testing that caused the issue.

VorlonFCW