Being Able to Copy and Paste

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Being Able to Copy and Paste

My alliance had a challenge go wrong, with some illegal gold use involved, and it happened to be with an alliance of a different language. Now, this language barrier may only be an isolated issue, but it's only one reason why the text in Call of War should have the potential to be copied and pasted. Google Translate could be used to traverse language gaps more easily, and diplomacy messages can be posted through the newspaper.

I realize that spam is an issue with this, but perhaps an article limit in the newspaper, along with the character limit?
    • Firstly: there is nothing illegal about gold use. Gold is the reason that this game is able to exist. If you wish to play in a game where gold is prohibited I suggest you try the community events such as the Alliance world cup, the Dirty Dozen, or the Players League.

Secondly: It sounds to me like the only reason you want to copy and paste is to either have a war of words or to prove to the community that this other team lied. I will remind you that both insulting other players and blacklisting them is a violation of the Terms of Service, among other things. Please settle your differences on the battlefield.

Finally: As far as copy and paste the keyboard shortcuts work quite well. As the right mouse button has other functions in the game, namely selecting units or provinces with a shadow loop, you can't expect the right mouse button to give you a pop up menu.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I cant understand why people hate wallet warriors, those FEW players made this game, and they are reason why this game is getting constan updates. You wobt incounter them very often anyways.

Buth copy/past would be REALLY helpfull in mobile game version, I see need to copy or paste something every day for more then one time and I am not allways home in front of my PC.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Suna232 wrote:

I cant understand why people hate wallet warriors, those FEW players made this game, and they are reason why this game is getting constan updates. You wobt incounter them very often anyways.
      I begrudgingly acknowledge that they are necessary to the improvement of the game, but even still, high command exists. And on top of that, I see at least one every game larger than 22 players.
    • LordVoidVIII wrote:

I begrudgingly acknowledge that they are necessary to the improvement of the game, but even still, high command exists. And on top of that, I see at least one every game larger than 22 players.
      Thats funny because i have arraond 100 games on my accaount and remember fighting only 2 or 3 wallet warriors.
      You need to understand that if someone spends 10k to 100k of gold that dosnt nesseserly mean that he is "wallet warrior", some players like myself colect gold soo they can spend if they need it or if incounter others with gold.

Real wallet warriors spend over a milion gold per game.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • So that's very nice, buuut, is there a way to copy-and-paste in the mobile version?

I have messages I send, usually, or primates(?), ummm... primarily perhaps LOL, greetings and diplomatic overtures to my neighbors. They are very much the same, with customization depending on who I'm playing and who they are, to try and bring shine fun role- play to the game. Example: I am very frustrated with the kids who only play to betray and generally to be d**ks, so I'm only playing Dominion for the most part., and I have referenced the Evil Antarctic RoboHitler so many times my keyboard suggestions have learned to pop up 'Antarctic' as soon as I type 'Ant' and knows 'RoboHitler' follows.

It would save a lot of effort if I could save standard messages in a text file and paste them in the game and then customize.