The Reapers are recruiting!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Reapers are recruiting!

Hello! I’m FoRsAkEnCaRd, the leader of the alliance The Federations Reapers [SlayR]. In the period of one month of existence we have already risen to the rank of 167 and have a strong core group of officers. We currently have 4 (soon to be 5) open slots to join. Our requirements are:
      •Level 35+
      •Main language or speak some English
      •Willing to do internal games, alliance wars, etc
      •Remain ACTIVE!!
      We do make exceptions to the level rule based on the players previous experience or skills.
      Thank you. Contact me here or message me in game for a faster response if interested.
    • I might be interested in joining. . .
      Currently i'm a. . .
      -level 50 (almost 51)
      -i'm pretty active (on almost everyday, sometimes i take breaks)
      and i'm also fine with doing coalition games and such
      my username is Cinnashimp if you are interested in having me as a member
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • Should i go ahead and apply?
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • ok sounds good! Ill go ahead and apply now
      Heraclitus
    • just applied a moment ago
      Heraclitus