Increase the day limit for donate army or province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase the day limit for donate army or province

I will give you examples: u loose you capitol, and some province rebel and join an allied... but you have foght very hard to winn them, so it will be normal, that you allied to be able to return the power over that province at once, not 1 by day like it is now... you can loose like 15 province by just loosing the capital, so is normal that you allied to retunr them fast to you...

And also with the army, maybe at some point an allied was very friendly to you and at some point in the game you want to return the favor and donate more then 10% of the army to him... if you have 100 troops, 10% is like 10 units... so nothing... it must be a part of the team strategy who to control the units also in the field... so i would prefer to donate some of my army to a team mate that is more active and so he will assure alos my safety... i dunno, is not good this procent of 10, i think 50% will be good, or at least 30% minim.

So what you guys think?
    • I agree this could be improved (my opinion about 15%) but unfortunately people could easily abuse this to gain a edge in many matches due to people having multiple accounts. If the dev team were to increase the troop donation to say 50% per day, like what your recommended it would take only 2 days to transfer an entire countries military over to another causing a extreme game imbalance. Which in turn could made the game lose players which isn't healthy for anyone.
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • Cinnashimp wrote:

If the dev team were to increase the troop donation to say 50% per day, like what your recommended it would take only 2 days to transfer an entire countries military over to another causing a extreme game imbalance.
      That's not true. In 2 days, you would be able to give 50% of your army during day 1, and 50% of your army during day 2. If you don't produce any units, that will only be 75% of your army. But you are right, this would be extremely severe and any increase should be deeply considered before implementation.

I suggest an increase in army trades to 20%. And instead of only allowing 1 province trade a day, we should change it to a percentage just like armies. Ideally, I would want the provinces traded per day to be no more than 2% of your provinces or 2% of your VP. But if only one of these could remain, I would pick the 2% VP because VP is what enables players to end the games quicker, and large trades in that would allow easy victories for some. Currently, it is possible for somebody to give all their high VP provinces to other players while just maintaining the low-morale provinces. If you really like the 1 province per day limit and a % does not appeal to you, maybe nothing more than 8 VP a day is a better idea.
      "Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."