Achievements not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kill_xxx_units achievements will only be credited until day 45 of a ranked map.

Here's something to read about that -- could still be up to date:
      >> click >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/16572-ranking-ends <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • There are two important criteria for achievements.

The game must be ranked, and within the ranking period as Restrisiko said above.

Achievements only count against active players. You can kill the units of AI and inactive players, but they will not count towards achievements.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • While we're talking about achievements, I got the Mobile General just two days ago and I don't believe I got the gold from it. How long does it normally take for gold rewards from achievements to be dished out?
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Currently it can take up to 24 hours for the reward to be available. There are plans to improve this.

First thing to check is to look at your achievements page and make sure the gold is not sitting there with a button that you still need to press to collect.

If 24 hours has passed and you still have not gotten the reward and it is not still available please send in a bug report from one of your games and that can be investigated, although I have not seen any issues with rewards not being credited lately.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<