Cerebus is looking for new pack members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cerebus is looking for new pack members

Cerebus is looking for a few good members. We are a very tight knit group that enjoys playing maps together. We are looking for a couple new members to our group. The requirements are below. You can live anywhere in the world but English is mandatory in for us. In game mail myself to apply.

English speaking alliance.

Our rules:
      * You must have discord to communicate. No discord? Either get it or don't apply.
      * Must be active in the game. We get vacations happen but without letting leadership know you will be booted.
      * Must be able to communicate without the use of google translate.
      * You must be open to new ways of playing and be coachable.
      * Your player kill ratio must be over 1.0 and province capture rate over 2X.
      * Alliance members come first. We don't attack our own on a map.
      * In order to join you must first send a mail J.B. Culpepper. This mail must have why you want to join and what you bring to the table. Just sending a note saying I want to join is not enough. We are active and want prospective members to be active.

If you don't meet all these requirements (Except for discord that is a deal breaker) then please explain in your email. We are willing to overlook one or two for the right candidate.
    • I am interested. I joined alliance to see how alliance wars look like, that is only thing in this game I have not tried. But my alliance is new, and it seems like we will never enter some fight. So I am thinking about leaving it and joining anyone else. I meet all those requirements, so if you are interested to accept me please contact me.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Why is it named Cerebus? It is a comic name that i subscribed 10 years ago.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell