How many times you saw fight between two big spenders?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quick question General Nightman did you have share map with both of them or whats the deal there?
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • On my nuclear bomber picture, they were using allies airports to head up to Russia. I just took the screenshot early.
      On my conventional rockets launch, he was an ally who mentioned he was going to go inactive. I was just getting a head start.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Well this fight is still going on but I'm gonna say what i can anyway. Firstly I'm a free to play on this game and my other coalition member is also free to play. This takes place on Pacific Conquest map but enough with this intro. So me (Sumatra) and my Buddy (Japan) had an ally who played as Texas who was a huge spender he had like army of about 340 units on day 20ish. He ended up capturing all of America without issue and was spreading over into Asia when he went inactive. The other big spender was also in our coalition until he left for reasons explained later in this post(he played as SW Australia). He controlled almost all of the island countries and most of southern India. I believe he left the coalition because he and Texas had a falling out and so they engaged war. Texas went inactive after about a week of this war even though he had the upper hand by a pretty large margin. So after Texas went inactive he started to attack me and Japan. So far Japan has taken most of Central Asia and is spreading downward while I'm left with just my home territory, part of Borneo and some of Texas's land that revolted to me. I have an army of about 7% and somehow I've repealed Australia's attacks 3 times now with railroad guns and I believe he's finally run out of money. Japan can't send troops over to help me defend because he's busy trying to move into South Asia. So currently Texas (who's being played by a computer) is just constantly launching nukes at SW Australia because he's trying to take over Mexico. So basically its me and Japan vs SW Australia. There was another spender but he really didn't do enough to get mentioned here.
      If you guys want me to post about the 3rd spender I will, just go ahead and let me know. He really just harassed me and SW Australia with battleships and railroidguns early in the game. I believe he may have helped cause the fall out between SW Australia and Texas but honestly who knows.
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • Cinnashimp wrote:

Well this fight is still going on but I'm gonna say what i can anyway. Firstly I'm a free to play on this game and my other coalition member is also free to play. This takes place on Pacific Conquest map but enough with this intro. So me (Sumatra) and my Buddy (Japan) had an ally who played as Texas who was a huge spender he had like army of about 340 units on day 20ish. He ended up capturing all of America without issue and was spreading over into Asia when he went inactive. The other big spender was also in our coalition until he left for reasons explained later in this post(he played as SW Australia). He controlled almost all of the island countries and most of southern India. I believe he left the coalition because he and Texas had a falling out and so they engaged war. Texas went inactive after about a week of this war even though he had the upper hand by a pretty large margin. So after Texas went inactive he started to attack me and Japan. So far Japan has taken most of Central Asia and is spreading downward while I'm left with just my home territory, part of Borneo and some of Texas's land that revolted to me. I have an army of about 7% and somehow I've repealed Australia's attacks 3 times now with railroad guns and I believe he's finally run out of money. Japan can't send troops over to help me defend because he's busy trying to move into South Asia. So currently Texas (who's being played by a computer) is just constantly launching nukes at SW Australia because he's trying to take over Mexico. So basically its me and Japan vs SW Australia. There was another spender but he really didn't do enough to get mentioned here.
      If you guys want me to post about the 3rd spender I will, just go ahead and let me know. He really just harassed me and SW Australia with battleships and railroidguns early in the game. I believe he may have helped cause the fall out between SW Australia and Texas but honestly who knows.

Tell us about the third spender, this game sounds interesting...I want some more. Do tell.
    • It's really rare to see two golders fighting each other, but I'm sure it's a fun fight (as long if you're just a bystander, btw). Just hearing these seems really interesting, and definitely a huge money boost for Bytro.

P.S: I never knew MauriP was a golder judging from his stats. I thought he was this really OP player that I aim to be like. Dang, now I have to find another role model to try to reach that kind of stats.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • bigboss_ironfist wrote:

Tell us about the third spender, this game sounds interesting...I want some more. Do tell.
      So be it i shall tell the tale of the third spender. (P.S. i Forgot to mention in my last post that Texas at one point was at war with the third spender, this will be very important later in this part 2)
      The third spender played as South India and spent a good deal of money as well. At first he sorta played the game safe, it wasn't until around day 8 that he started his major invasion towards his northern neighbours and boy did he spread fast. It took him less than a week to spread up to North Siberia, and about then Australia starting to fallout with Texas after about 2 days of this Australia went rogue which left me, Texas and Japan to fight South India. He played pretty smart, he kept plenty of Railroad guns near his costal providences, he kept an impressive armada of ships and subs near his core providence's not to mention the guys nearly endless amount of intercepters the most i saw at one time was 78 intercepters. He kept some Naval bombers as well to help stop any invaders. Really he was a defensive nuisance. He started to invade my providence's in Asia and he did it pretty well, the only thing that was keeping me from being totally destroyed was my railroad guns because he didn't invest in strategical or tactical bombers. After another few days i had lost most of my troops and land and this was, what I'm calling D-day because it was gold spender vs gold spender vs gold spender. Firstly Texas was already helping our cause against South India from the very start sending things like ships and resources our way to keep us fighting (mainly me since i was India's closest target). Second Australia started to fight India because he thought he was way stronger than he was. Thirdly Australia made a mistake and started a war between him and Texas. This three way war went on for a little over a week and once Nukes were able to be researched it was literally insane, nukes everywhere, it was literally entertaining and stupid at the same time. After weeks of war India went inactive for who knows what reason. And thats when Australia started to target me and Japan and put more focus on Texas who was his biggest threat at the time. At the current time, most of India's stiff has revolted to nearby countries, Texas's stuff is still revolting while his army controlled by a computer is trying to take back Mexico from Australia, and Australia whose continuing to attack and take everything in sight. Then theres Japan and I whose fighting to take back whats ours and to overthrow Australia and probably retire afterwords.
      Heraclitus

This does not answer who won.
      No, it doesn't, but to win with planes, you would almost certainly need to take this down on the ground.
      I wonder what the SBDE was, 1%?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • General Nightman wrote:

No, it doesn't, but to win with planes, you would almost certainly need to take this down on the ground.
      I wonder what the SBDE was, 1%?
      This is why you can still win from most gold users as many of them never took the time to learn the battle mechanics. They always used gold to solve their problems, that's alright and it's fine but it gives non gold users the chance to stand up against them.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Fun fact: SW Australia has rejoined the coalition (again) saying that he just wants the game to end but i have a feeling that soon i might have to post an update
      Heraclitus
    • You have to wonder: how much lying and worthless promises can a guy put up with?
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

go for a solo victory
      I hate to say but I'm almost dead again because as i predicted SW Australia turned on us. His nukes are just drained my armies.
      Heraclitus
    • The thing that gets me every time is not that big spenders spend gold by all means go nuts I'll just laugh at you for spending a ton of real currency so you can stroke your ego at having bought a victory.

What really gets me rilied up is dumb spending. I mean you could spend a little bit here and there and get so much more value out of GM but these guys are just spending gold as if its a gold spending contest! There is smart GM soending and then there is very very dumb GM spending.

Currently in a game where this guy is GMing unit after unit he has replaced his army 3 times already with no end in sight. I mean if you are going to invest so much money into a game shouldn't you at least learn how to play properly? I mean I will gladly kill your units for you and pad my stats, but how in the hell are you getting any enjoyment out of it? Is it fun to waste units left right and center and having to repair ICs and have to buy resources and manpower with gold just to crank out more units for me to kill? Is this some sort of masochistic fetish you have?

I mean light tanks are a good unit and tac bombers are a good unit but spamming good units and throwing them piecemeal against a fortified position for a third time is not a viable strategy. Meanwhile my allies circle around the back door and lay waste to your economy.

Then just before you rage quit, you cry foul in the newspaper about how you were gagned up on. This is strategy game using diplomacy and brigning people together against a heavy GM user is a viable strategy. GM spending with no strategy just trying to overwhelm the other guy with shear numbers I guess is also a strategy but not a very good one at least not in this game.