Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator

You know, I never introduced myself.

Call me Storm, or Stormy

Ive been a member of the EN staff for almost 2 years now, and most of that time I have been your senior moderator.

That means that I train and guide the moderators in chat and forum. It is also part of my role to interpret and enforce the terms of service we all agreed to when we made our accounts. I originally took a staff position because I wanted to see "the rules" enforced in a more consistent and fair manner. I sincerely hope that the community feels that we have been successful in this endeavor.

All game staff are here to assist the community first and foremost. All game staff are here volunteering their time to help other users in the game.

I prefer if you have an issue regarding the rules of forum or chat, or if you have a disagreement with an interpretation, that you contact me through a forum convo, or through my pm mailbox. If you receive mail from me, it is best to reply to the message I sent.

About me? pssh. Im just an old guy that has played video games since they became available. I was in the chess club, and played dungeons and dragons for years.

Finally, I genuinely enjoy helping people, Ive played Call of War for about 40 months now, so Im always a good one to ask "Why did this happen"?

I have retired as EN SMOD as of 5/14/19, to take the role of the Japanese server's MA.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Stormbringer50 ().

• hello Storm, or Stormy. nice to hear about you since I have known you since I began playing.
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh