small but strong countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• small but strong countries

there is a event named all countries in I'm playing as denmark ıt ıs small but ıt has a lot of cruisers and destroyers at the same time ıt has medium tanks small strong and cute I have a small empire
      ıs there any country in 73 player map similar to denmark ? ı wanna be small but at the same time I wanna feel the power

and as a extra ıf u have any advice about denmark in 73 player map I want to listen them ıt seems I'm ally with germany at the moment and planning to attack scandinavia and baltics I'm producing destroyers and cruisers cos manpower is not enough

I found belgium netherlands and portugal as similar and maybe middle american countries for resources

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• All Countries All In is the ONLY place where you can play as little countries like Denmark. Rest in pepperoni
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Undaunted wrote:

and as a extra ıf u have any advice about denmark in 73 player map I want to listen them ıt seems I'm ally with germany at the moment and planning to attack scandinavia and baltics I'm producing destroyers and cruisers cos manpower is not enough
      Yeah you should take all the small countries especially Belgium and Netherlands first as they pose biggest threat, then take all the reso]ource rich tiny countries like Danzig or Lithuania, use that to move into weak Sweden and Norway.
    • This is what i think about being a small country in those matches: Ally with the big guy next door. Say you are Panama, ally with Colombia. Here's a list:
      Guatemala: Mexico, Panama: Colombia, Liberia: France, Yemen: Saudi Arabia, Danzig: Poland (Germany works too), Baltic States: USSR (Germany can work for Lithuania too), Denmark: Germany, Netherlands: Germany (UK works too), Belgium: France, UK, and/or Germany, and Luxembourg: Germany and France.
      Of course this list doesn't cover all of the little countries but this gives you an idea of what to do if this event comes back and you are stuck with a small nation. Of course this does nothing to prevent any chances of betrayal, this is just the best move to do if you want a chance at lasting. Also, if you are a small county, maybe try taking out other small countries around you.
    • Undaunted wrote:

there is a event named all countries in I'm playing as denmark ıt ıs small but ıt has a lot of cruisers and destroyers at the same time ıt has medium tanks small strong and cute I have a small empire
      ıs there any country in 73 player map similar to denmark ? ı wanna be small but at the same time I wanna feel the power

I found belgium netherlands and portugal as similar and maybe middle american countries for resources
      May I introduce you to EVERY TINY COUNTRY in the game?
    • Being a small country in a 73 All-in-map isn't horrible, especially if you roleplay.
      I helped out 3 small nations get on their feet, and it's been great.
      I know Panama is decent, some of the Asian countries, aren't bad.
      Luxembourg, Netherlands and Belgium are good, just make sure you give ROW or share map to the big 4.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Some countries also DON'T produce any RM, or oil. When I played as Costa Rica, I had to wait until day 22 to get a rare material province, because the closest one was in Mexico.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Many of the big countries are desperately short on oil in the game, and most have tons of rare materials.
      Trade can be a huge part in that map.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."