Black Screen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are a few games currently that WebGL will give you the black screen. It is currently under investigation as it is only happening in a very few games, like one tenth of one percent of games are affected.

Currently the only option is to play with the standard grahpics, or archive that particular game and not play it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

There are a few games currently that WebGL will give you the black screen. It is currently under investigation as it is only happening in a very few games, like one tenth of one percent of games are affected.

Currently the only option is to play with the standard grahpics, or archive that particular game and not play it.
      no
      with me it happens always
      all games that I played after WebGL update gives me a black screen, when I scroll the size of map

imgur.com/a/J4kPlS6
      everything is okay if camera is far from the map
      but screen becomes black when it's near
    • Hmm, that is interesting. It is a little different than what we have seen from other reports.

I don't find any running games under the name Chiraqtev, can you tell me your game name and the game numbers that experience this issue please?

This would be easier to pass around internally if you create a bug report from within one of your games. Since I have already started with you please put "For VorlonFCW EN" in the subject line.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Hmm, that is interesting. It is a little different than what we have seen from other reports.

I don't find any running games under the name Chiraqtev, can you tell me your game name and the game numbers that experience this issue please?

This would be easier to pass around internally if you create a bug report from within one of your games. Since I have already started with you please put "For VorlonFCW EN" in the subject line.
      1. My game name is чиракцев
      2. Game id is 2694899
      3. I don't know how to make a bug report from the game I play. Do you mean to start it via the main menu?
    • To send a bug report you have to click on the settings menu on the bottom right-hand corner (this is for PC only) then it'll show a list of options. Then you press the "ladybug" lookin' symbol to submit a bug report. More instructions will be showed there.
    • The first step is to clear your app cache if possible. If it doesn't work, try using the browser on your phone to access CoW, and see if you have the same problem. If you do (and even if you don't), submit a support ticket describing your issue.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine