Two questions about reporting a bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two questions about reporting a bug

While I played frontline peeoners maps, I played them because I was getting a gold award for reporting a bug. My question is do COW support still award bug reports?
      Second one is that I joined America Homefront map and on day one I have all research finished till tac. bombers level two, commandos, rockets level 2, railroad gun.... Is it normal on that map or some bug?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • patriota75 wrote:

do COW support still award bug reports?
      There are not currently any reward programs for bug reports that I am aware of

patriota75 wrote:

America Homefront map and on day one I have all research finished till tac. bombers level two, commandos, rockets level 2, railroad gun.... Is it normal on that map or some bug?
      This is a known bug. Currently all homefront maps are starting with the research unlocked through day 8. Someday it will be switched back ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Thanks for speed reply.
      I have some feeling that with every new update this game becomes worse. When I see GOOD NEWS THE GAMES IS UPDATED I think oh no,not again. I hate new graphic mode, it is bad and hard to control. The game becomes slower and harder to play. Clouds are hiding units that are hard to see anyway. So I play in old mode I hope it will last and not be cancelled .
      I do not play frontline becuase there is no award for bugs, and iti is annoying to play game when sometimes can not enter for more than 12 hours.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • i use old graphic, rarely new one. I entered new one and I see clouds are now different. They come and go quickly so it is better, yes. They hide units but disappear quickly. I do not see why they are added, but never mind. Main flaw is that game freeze a lot, sometimes for more than 10 sec and it is problem if you want to move units or write message. I have a feeling that with every new update it becomes more often. Maybe it is just me, sorry. :)