In Game Messaging

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In Game Messaging

I really hate to criticize the game as I'd rather talk about improvements, but the in game message system is really having issues these days.
      I start typing and then I get a pause. When it catches up I am missing the first letter of where it paused at.
      When I click over to put the let back in, if I wait more than a couple of seconds the cursor is back at the bottom again! I have had times when I try to insert the letter back and it will insert it in another place even though my curser is sitting properly. I know all the work arounds...click where you want, hit the delete key and then retype and it keeps you in the right spot - as long as you don't pause very long!
      The starting and stopping of seeing my words being typed is like watching paint dry at times.
      This NEVER used to be as bad as it has gotten.
      While the 'powers to be' may like to pretty up the map, how about making in game messaging better? :wallbash
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • WayneBo wrote:

type the message on note pad,
      then copy/paste into the message box.
      Thanks...or fix the problem in the first place so you don't to have work arounds for something as simple as typing a message.
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • The more messages and especially trades you have in your history the longer it takes to process every time it refreshes. For this reason I recommend that you delete messages and trades as soon as they are read.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<