Welcome to "The Dirty Dozen" of the international CoW Team league
This league is a series of games launched by CoW Support. Every month start a new game, four months lasts one season. The common thread in the league is the ban on the use of gold. This ban is monitored by the support and punished by the game play.
Furthermore, the games in "The Dirty Dozen" differ from normal rounds in CoW due to an extended set of rules
Here are the rule: Rules
These rules are needed to get a regulated and friendly interaction with the other players. Because the struggles in the league are often very bitter and led with great severity.
As you play in the league, you should be aware that you are playing with players who will seek out and exploit every void in your strategy. A lack of agreement among neighbors and others in the same team, is quickly exploited. The lack of support for a threatened team partner who asks for help is fatal and often leads to their own demise.
- The use of gold is not permitted in league games. (supervised!)
- The games of the league are played anonymously. (5K Gold need to enter the game or HC)
- The players should play fair, the newspaper is subject to certain restrictions.
- All rules and the game management can be found in our rules
- Registration until all 60 seats have been taken or until 30.4. 18:00 UTC.
- A conversation will be created in the forum announcing the game ID and password.
- Players gradually enter the map and are randomly distributed to the nations.
- Game start, the last game of the series starts on first of May at 18:00 UTC.
- Registered players who do not appear on the map within the first 24 hours after the start of the game will be replaced by reserve players!
Would you like to play with your friends in a game where gold is banned?
Watch for the next season starts in September!
The post was edited 1 time, last by Xarus ().