Scenarios?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was wondering if Bytro could implement new "scenarios" that could be played. These would be fast, one person games against bots that give out very small rewards(think 25 gold) and don't count towards stats. Like, these would imitate significant battles that occurred in real life. To complete a scenario round, you would have to capture strategic points that end the game. For example:

Anglo-Iraqi War:

Countries: UK, France(Allied AI), Iraq(Enemy Elite AI), Germany(Enemy AI)
      8x speed
      Game ends when Baghdad, Mosul and Kirkuk are taken
      You are defeated if you lose all your troops and territory

It's late right now, so I'm not thinking straight and there's probably something I'm going to add to this idea, but any thoughts?
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Elite AI with a sizeable starting force is dangerous indeed.

Unranked games don't count for rewards currently. I don't think that could be adjusted for a particular map.

The way rankings and rewards are structured currently you would need 2 active players plus elite AI or 6 active players to make a game ranked.

So maybe 2 players together against a sizeable AI force? That could be interesting.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<