Show on the map the current states of war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Show on the map the current states of war

When u are at war with another country, the comun border is cahnge to a spike line... so i will like to see this also on the border of the other contries taht are at war. For exemple if i want to see with who Italy is at war, i need to go to the info panel of that contry, so it will be like 3 clicks, and on the mobile version is very hard. So i will like to see all the border between Italy and France that has also spikes, so this way just from looking at the map i can see that they are at war.
      What you think?
    • I think that a bit of secrecy in the game is a good thing, if anyone sees that their neighbor is at war than the chances are bigger that other countries join the fight and the player gets annihilated. Now you need to read the newspaper or the players profile. The players who do the effort to be up to date are rewarded this way and have an advantage compared to the more lazy players. All the information is there if you know where to find it. Your suggestion would make things too obvious and would be a huge disadvantage for the attacked player.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!