Staff Introduction, Genghis Khanson

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff Introduction, Genghis Khanson

Hello again all!

Wanted to re introduce myself as a returning moderator and let you know a little bit about me if you do not know already.

Have played Call of War on and off for three years now and enjoy it thoroughly. Playing Supremacy 1914 for a couple years gave me a good, solid base from which to learn the intricacies of this game.

The experience I have accrued here and the many people that helped me along the way have given me a wealth of game knowledge I look forward to sharing.

Have played lots of games over the years . . board games, old school console games, internet stuff, strategy, mmorpgs, etc. Warcraft 2, Everquest, Axis and Allies, Civilization, WoW, LoL, S1914, Space Invaders, Pong . . lol I digress. I'm a gamer at heart and love strategy.

You'll more often than not find me in help chat. Love to help people learn the game and it offers me a chance to learn everyday as well. Will do my best to support the game and the community any way I can.

Look forward to seeing you in game or chat and if I can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers!
      Genghis Khanson
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

> > > Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket < < <