Rhodes cannot be attacked

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rhodes cannot be attacked

I am the UK player in game 2,697,915 and desire to attack German forces on the island of Rhodes. However, when I try to do so, I get an error message saying "Server state differs from client". I shut down the game, and then opened it up again and still get the same message. It is a trifle frustrating. Can you tell me what is wrong, or fix it?
    • This means that your browser is lying to you and the unit you are trying to give orders to has been moved or been destroyed, but your browser is out of synch.

You may be able to clear your browser cache, close, and restart your browser, and get the server to send you updated data.

If that doesn't work please send a bug report from the menu in the lower right corner of your game and a game operator can reset the server and your connection to it that will resolve the issue. Due to a high volume of tickets this usually takes some time as tickets are worked in the order they are received.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<