To the Call of War Forum Moderators and Devs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To the Call of War Forum Moderators and Devs

To the amazing Call of War Devs and Forum Moderators,
      Firstly I'd just like to say on behalf of the community "Thank You"! Thank you all for being such nice and understanding people, for understanding community opinions and trying to adapt, and for answering questions to new and experienced players alike. Thank you all for all you have done for this community! I may be relatively new to the forums, Heck probably the game in general but I'm willing to come forth and publicly appreciate what our great Call of War overlords have provided to us puny mortals. Whether it be answering the questions of the new players or reading the off topic and connecting with the community, we thank you all! For all of those hours/days/years making this community and the game the best it could ever be! I honestly hope that this community will continue to grow, i also hope that this amazing game continues to perfect and become more and more popular! Honestly I may not be original in writing this Thank you post but i still want to come forward and say thank you on behalf of the community!
      From a devoted player, Cinnashimp
      (P.S. you guys rock :thumbsup: and should keep up the good work!)
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus