What are the nations in 1944 endgame?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the nations in 1944 endgame?

I'm curious what the 9 playable nations in the 1944: Endgame map are but I don't have time to play a round right now. Could anyone whose played a round of it fill me in?
    • their are 3 fronts in the 1944: Endgame and each has 3 countries:

Western Allies:
      France: Controls Central modern day France, Western Africa, and Paris. capital is Paris
      USA: Controls Northern France and Western Italy. Capital is Rome
      Britain: Controls Britain, Southern France, Western Italy and the rest of Africa. capital is London

Axis:
      Army Group West: Controls Western Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Norway. Capital is Munich
      Army Group Centre: Controls Eastern Germany, Poland, and part of Czechoslovakia. Capital is Berlin.
      Army Group South: Controls Northern Italy and Yugoslavia. capital is Zagreb in Northern Yugoslavia.

Russia:
      Baltic Front: Controls Northern USSR and the Baltic States. Capital is Leningrad.
      Belorussian Front: Controls Central USSR and Western Poland. Capital is Moscow
      Ukrainian Front: Controls Southern Russia, Romania, and Belarus. Capital is Bucharest.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh