Favorite Time Periods

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• any time America existed. so about 1770-2019.

more specifically, I like 1860-1865 because of the Civil War and love learning about the events leading to it.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Oh! I forgot to say! My favorite time period was the 18th century, so much happened from the French-Indian War to the 7 Years' War to the American and French Revolutions! An action-packed century! I also like basically the time period that the great Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth existed, hence my avatar. Damn you Austria and Russia! Damn you! I'd say that to Prussia but technically I like Prussia a teeny bit better than the PLC. Sorry Poland! Deutschland comes first for me!
    • I personally love WW2 for it's weaponary, scale and the forces at work during the battles.
      Other than that, the Cold War fascinates me. I don't think people know just how many times we nearly went to nuclear war from one mistake or another. The espionage, spies and new stalemate was something that really piqued my attention.
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • Favourite time period for me: Cold War period from 1946-1991

yes
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War. :thumbsup:
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • atreas1 wrote:

Cinnashimp wrote:

My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War. :thumbsup:
      This thing where 18th century is in fact years like 17xx is quite confusing, it seems. You are 100 years off.
      Thanks for catching my typo bro! :thumbsup: Your awesome!
      “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
      Heraclitus
    • Time period 7

The result is only visible to the participants.

Vote
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • It is only by

hakijaa wrote:

There is no point in voting, because the 20th century will win by miles. I said my favorite is 17th because of Vienna, and i dont know why did the dude up there said that its an understatement

hakijaa wrote:

There is no point in voting, because the 20th century will win by miles. I said my favorite is 17th because of Vienna, and i dont know why did the dude up there said that its an understatement
      half
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • RYANWEN wrote:

It is only by

hakijaa wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

There is no point in voting, because the 20th century will win by miles. I said my favorite is 17th because of Vienna, and i dont know why did the dude up there said that its an understatement Cool ROMs
      half
      80s of 20th century are the best! Don't you guys get retro wave sometimes?