lost password

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lost password

a few weeks ago I was unable to access my account on my mobile phone. Kept getting a message that I had the wrong password...but I was pretty sure it was the correct password. I still have access to my account on my home computer .. but I am having trouble resetting the password as the save button is faded out ...again probably because of an incorrect password.. but .I have a password that I use for all my games so I don't know how it can be wrong..and to make matters worse somehow a new account has been created on my phone...I can only imagine while I repeatedly typed in my username and password I kept having to switch from the create account screen to the login screen and maybe I forgot to do it one time( I was at work trying to rush before my break was over) next thing I know i'm some user number
      How do I fix this???!! Also I do not have a problem (yet) on my desktop b/c i'm always logged in...
    • Start by deleting the new account so that you don't get banned. Secondly delete the game from your phone, restart your phone and download the game again. If you still can't access your game then reset your pasword again. If that doesn't work then contact support.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • When opening the page on mobile you need to use the "login" button instead of the "play" button. The "play" button will create a new account.

If you have created a new account accidentally please follow these steps. If you need help or clarification please reply.

1)First step is to check if you remember your login name and password. You can do this by visiting callofwar.com in any browser and trying the login menu in the upper right corner, or bottom center if on mobile.

2) If you have forgotten your password you can recover it with the "forgot password" link within that login menu by entering the email address attached to that account. If you are logged in on that browser you can use a private or incognito window of the browser to do this.

3) If you used the same email address on this new accidental account, that will prevent the "forgot password" link from operating correctly. You will need to change the password on the account that you can access to something else in order to recover the original account. (If you used different email accounts you can skip to step 4)

4) Once you are sure you can can log in to your original account you will need to delete this accidentally created account from the account menu in the lower right corner of the app.

5) You will need to delete the app and reinstall it. This will allow you to use the "login" button and access your original account. As a reminder the "play" button will create a new account again.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • DenCOW wrote:

I cant delete it b/c It says I have the wrong password...you need a password to delete it...and you need to know the old password to create a new password
      Talking strictly about the new and accidental account here (don't delete your old one ;) )

You may need to set a password before you can delete it. So from the "account" menu in the lower right on mobile you can set a password, and save it. Then use that to delete the account.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • You were correct...I didn't even have a password set..so I created one and was able to delete the account. Also the account was not associated with an email ..so it is scheduled to be deleted within 48 hours according to the message I received when I deleted it. also I deleted the app off my phone...for now and will reinstall it soon...and will use the forgot password button you suggested to retrieve my password from my original account...I think we ( and by we I mean you) got this done...thanks so much for your help