Espionage Spies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It doesn’t for intel(as a suggestion I would place them somewhere not important since most player use counter spy in the capital or strategic region)

Economic is more important that you will place them in the highest resource producing region usually core(for the spy % success of destroying them, you can learn more about it in the threads about spies since are most complex to use)

For military depends on what you need, if you need to know the armies without being discover I suggest to place them in empty regions(you will have still a % of failure but it’s lower then if there are structures) instead of you need to dmg his industry or overall his structure then better place them where you need it, as far as I know which structure gets dmg is random so if he have Barack-fort-IC-runway it will be random which one of those gets dmg
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!