IDEA: End Running Game Limit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IDEA: End Running Game Limit

OK, before you panic, hear me out:

Games take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG to count me as out. Even well after I've been defeated. Which means, at the moment, I have only 6 games running, over a 100 in my archive, and I'm still counted as "in" well after I have lost. What's a solution to this problem? Easy: Remove the limit to how many games you can join.

It's actually not that complicated. There's a limit, so just remove it. Then, you can join as many games as you want, and if you get overwhelmed, it's your own fault! Everybody wins! Then, even after I've lost all my "All Countries, all in" games, I can still join new ones without waiting for an end that is NEVER going to happen.

There, I'm done. You can Reee now.
    • I honestly don't understand your problem as the archived games are deleted after 14 days. It would mean that you have started 100 games in 14 days? The game limit is there so that players wouldn't start too many games and then go inactive. This ruins the fun for all players.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • He joined on average every 2.8 days a new map ..

Restrisiko wrote:

.. right because of such players there is the limit of 50 maps which one can have at the same time ..

.. you can't remove maps, but only move them to the archive ..
      .. but even if you don't play anymore but are still in the players list of a map, this maps stay in your archive as long as other players are still playing there ..

.. only after maps are final ended they will disappear in about 14 days from your game list ..
      .. so you either have to wait or must maybe sometimes try to stay on some of your maps ..

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • BMfox wrote:

I honestly don't understand your problem as the archived games are deleted after 14 days. It would mean that you have started 100 games in 14 days? The game limit is there so that players wouldn't start too many games and then go inactive. This ruins the fun for all players.
      Yeah, problem with your thinking there buddy. I've been inactive for over 2 months on some of those maps. Yet, here I am, unable to LEAVE games and unable to do anything else.
    • WayneBo wrote:

BMfox wrote:

archived games are deleted after 14 days
      are you sure about this?
      or 14 days after the game ends?
      After the game ends, but apparently this player doesn't start playing games to finish them but to archive them as soon as the game gets a bit challenging.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

BMfox wrote:

I honestly don't understand your problem as the archived games are deleted after 14 days. It would mean that you have started 100 games in 14 days? The game limit is there so that players wouldn't start too many games and then go inactive. This ruins the fun for all players.
      Yeah, problem with your thinking there buddy. I've been inactive for over 2 months on some of those maps. Yet, here I am, unable to LEAVE games and unable to do anything else.
      JestertheSheep, i think we or at least me never get your thinking. Why do you paralel so many games? Why do you start new games and go inactive with others. This kind of behaviour makes the biggest threat to this game. You ruin your maps with your inactivity! I would be happy with the rule, if each player can start monthly 5 games or so, with that we will have interesting games full with active players. However it would be nice to let us able to stop the joining process, in case all country which is interested for me on that map is choosen by others.
    • I go inactive when I die, when I have passed the hope of a return from death, (I.E. one province remaining) or face issues in real life.

szinisa wrote:

JesterTheSheep wrote:

BMfox wrote:

JestertheSheep, i think we or at least me never get your thinking. Why do you paralel so many games? Why do you start new games and go inactive with others. This kind of behaviour makes the biggest threat to this game. You ruin your maps with your inactivity! I would be happy with the rule, if each player can start monthly 5 games or so, with that we will have interesting games full with active players. However it would be nice to let us able to stop the joining process, in case all country which is interested for me on that map is choosen by others.

BMfox wrote:

WayneBo wrote:

BMfox wrote:

archived games are deleted after 14 days
      are you sure about this?or 14 days after the game ends?
      After the game ends, but apparently this player doesn't start playing games to finish them but to archive them as soon as the game gets a bit challenging.
      No, I leave when victory is no longer possible, or I wake up to my own defeat.
    • What do you mean? Can you put it in suggestions and criticism?
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Buddy you need to watch the tutorial, some video online some way to GitGud.... if you enter 3games a day it’s obvious you will never win and keep opening more games where the ending is always the same and you just ruin the fun for everyone
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!