Skins as a moneyaker for the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skins as a moneyaker for the game

One thing I think EVERYONE would like is Skins. There have been many complaints that there are only four skin types, and also certain things cannot be implemented as well by Bytro because they don;t have enough staff. If you made skins, it would benefit everyone.

PLAYERS:
      Options to show national pride, get cool looks, customize, do roleplay.

BYTRO:
      Make more money, get people from more areas engaged as they could buy their country's national skins and event skins, and make money in a way that isn't people buying gold to boost their in game performance.

There could be skin packs for different countries like Italy, Britain, France, etc, and also individual skins if you're Canadian, Polish whatever and want to show national pride by using the skin of the one decent tank your nation had. There could be event skins, skins as prizes, whatever. I think they should be purchasable for gold so people who won a lot could get some, but if it was only hard currency I'd understand.

Any thoughts? Countries you'd want and reasonable gold/USD/Euro/GBP prices?
    • :yes: :hmmm: I actually think it is a really good idea when you put a flag on top of a tank and it goes like your army is working for that country. I think it is good as long as you get to change your country even after you buy it.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell