Self destruction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Self destruction

I think we need some self destruction weapons. Sometimes you can accidentally produce too much troops causing your resource to drop. Especially after you destroyed enemy and you have lots of land. Your food will run down on population and your troops. As a person that experienced it before i strongly urge call of war to make this.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • BMfox wrote:

There is already a thread about deleting your own troops. Basically if you want to kill your usefull troops just send them to the enemy. Then at least they do something usefull.

What happen it I building an army and that i am not attacking yet because enemies are all too strong. Who are the people that will read the forum and help. Moderator?
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Take the time to build up your army before you attack, defend your important resource provinces and cities.
      Any player on the forum can help you if you post a question in the "Question and Answer" section. There is also a help section in the chat in the game.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Honestly, i would prefer self destructive weapon as well.

• RYANWEN wrote:

Sometimes you can accidentally produce too much troops ..
      That can't happen accidentally, it can happen only with a bad management.

Because to manage when, where and why you should build which units (and buildings) best (and others better not, or maybe later), and better then your opponents, is an essentially part and challenging of this game.
      It's not just to build an army and fight and conquer, but also to expand economy at the same time.

RYANWEN wrote:

Honestly, i would prefer self destructive weapon as well.
      Yeah, .. everyone has his own preferences -- I, for example, prefer weapons to destroy enemys.

Hmm, maybe a good tip >> if you want to have destroyed your own units or buildings just write an invitation in the paper for a kind of open day or so, I'm sure someone will be happy to take on this job ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention!

Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

Sometimes you can accidentally produce too much troops ..
      That can't happen accidentally, it can happen only with a bad management.
      Because to manage when, where and why you should build which units (and buildings) best (and others better not, or maybe later), and better then your opponents, is an essentially part and challenging of this game.
      It's not just to build an army and fight and conquer, but also to expand economy at the same time.

RYANWEN wrote:

Honestly, i would prefer self destructive weapon as well.
      Yeah, .. everyone has his own preferences -- I, for example, prefer weapons to destroy enemys.

Hmm, maybe a good tip >> if you want to have destroyed your own units or buildings just write an invitation in the paper for a kind of open day or so, I'm sure someone will be happy to take on this job ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention!

Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony
      Take some empathy in new players
    • RYANWEN wrote:

Take some empathy in new players
      I always do - but also humor should never be neglected anyway.
      I think I am even one of the most empathic and friendly at all..

• Jwt714 wrote:

I've always thought that the game should allow for the use of a scorched-earth policy. It's use has been well documented throughout history.
      You as an experienced player know, suchlike function is in attenuated version already in here and works automatical >> with each loss of a province the buildings will be partly damaged / destructed, even if a province has been conquered without a fight.

So would it be helpful indeed, to allow more self-destruction at buildings, and which effect would that have in this game? Because..
      ..in a war of about equally strong opponents, the conquest of provinces and buildings in there will be balanced anyway
      .[1]
      ..if one player is or becomes the stronger opponent, even scorched earth will not save the loser as well.
      ..scorched-earth would cost energy (resources), which a player can and should use much better.
      [2]

[1]But more impotant, >> if buildings were never conquered it would leed to a general reduction / shortage of resources on the maps and the maps would be even more protracted, because all in all much more ressource-buildings have to be built respectively rebuilt.

[2]Even an industrial complex level 1 is not comparable with just a single building / a small factory, but already corresponds to at least one industrial area or whole district with many different production and processing factories, and of course at higher levels with a correspondingly larger expansion.

To destroy all "buildings" in an enemy province, either several strategic bombers over a longer time or equal a few dozen rockets are required.

So, if someone really want to be able to free an own province (completely) from buildings at the push of a button, he would at least have to invest the equivalent for the explosive power of the necessary bombs or warheads (the proportionally resources).

But, if one still have the resources needed to do so, it would be unwise to apply them to destroy own buildings the enemy probably do not need anyway (because: how else has he managed it to threaten / conquer that province?). Better to use this resources for wapons against the enemy units instead -- save the energy for a counter-attack.

That means, if an enemy is already strong enough that he can invade provinces with "good" buildings, it's maybe more harm for yourself than for your enemy when you're wasting ressources for blasting your own buildings.

So seen it's actually a brilliant protection mechanism for Noobs, that they can not scrap their own provinces.