Front reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Front reports

The front reports on all my games are not working. It is always a simple work what should i do? :wallbash . I want to know if others have the same problem? Also, i cannot send picture.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Done both, game operator told me to refresh too but it doesn't work
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Is anyone going to reply to this?????
      RYANWEN
    • When you reported this issue a month ago I asked you several questions in order to further diagnose the issue and I never got a complete response. I will also post them here.

>>Is there anything specific that causes the game to quit, or does it happen for various things?

>>Have you been using the enhanced or traditional graphics?

>>Can you tell me a bit about your system? Mac or PC? Which browser? etc.

>>Are there any updates for your browser? Or can you try a different browser?

Without complete answers from you it is difficult to further assist you.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 2 times, last by VorlonFCW ().

• But the problem is it is about front reports and not quitting.
    • I believe that they simply don't display for you due to an outdated browser that needs updating, but I have not been able to get an answer from you in order to help you further.

This issue is not on our end, as the front reports are operating properly on our servers.

As the issue is that your device is not displaying them, I am unable to reach into your computer and fix it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• OK i see. How to update it?
    • You will have to determine that for your own computer. In the settings for your browser there may be a place to check for updates, or there may not. You may have to search the internet for "how to update my browser" and see what you can learn. Such things are beyond the scope of what support we are able to provide.

VorlonFCW

• Yeah, you obviously cannot see outside the game. I will try, see if it works. Thanks