Grouping Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grouping Units

I have a question about grouping units together into one army.

I know that if two units are at the same location they will be grouped together, but I was wondering if there was any way to achieve this with the delay command? For example I might have two armies attacking the same province but I want them to attack together. Currently I have the delay set so they will arrive at the same time, but based on my experience it seems that they will still be counted as two separate armies. Is it possible to get them counted as one army? Thanks.

• You can select several units and give them an order, then select delay and accept the offered time to have them arrive simultaneously.

If they are traveling on the same road they will merge by using that delay for simultaneous arrival in most cases.

When they are using different roads they are unlikely to merge, although it is possible after the first attack to merge into one group. They may need to have a “stop” command applied when they are in the same location to unify them
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • But sometimes the delay is hard. You might need a calculator. :D :D :D
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • RYANWEN wrote:

But sometimes the delay is hard. You might need a calculator. :D :D :D
      You simply select ALL of the units that you wish to delay, and THEN click the delay button. That will automatically calculate how much to delay each one. Simply accept the offered delay and no calculator needed.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<