suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suggestions

im playing Tibet in a world map and currently have -173/h food, this is a huge problem as I only have 2000 food left and there is no food on the market, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can end the crisis? the armys aren't the problem , its the sheer amount of provences (which is pretty much china Tibet some of siam and a few ussr states are consuming . any suugestions? I though of letting go of the ussr states and keeping my core tibetin states
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!
    • This is the main flaw of the historic map. I played Tibet once, conquered most of Asia and parts of Africa and Europe, then found I couldn't maintain ANY troops at all (I mean, literally having like a ten-unit army and STILL having a food deficit). I quit the map in disgust then, and haven'tplayed it since. IMHO the map is broken, but Bytro didn't respond to any concerns raised at the time.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • ah, so basically the game is rigged against Tibet? because I have maxed out ind and ic in my core food and have lvl 5 ic and am getting inf as well, doesn't seem to be helping

EDIT: im also in mexico/usa due to rebellions, so that might also be screwing me
      FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FUNGUS!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by FUNGUS_TE_FIRST ().

• I think it is rigged against ALL smaller countries, simply because their cores are to small.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I have the feeling that, the bigger the map, the more imperative is to start with 3 core foods (anything less will lead to huge problems after expansion, no matter how well you do in economic handling). Only in smaller maps (like the 22 map) you can survive with two core foods, if you plan for it from the start.
    • I think food is the hardest thing in resources in this game. Sometimes having patience and strategy is really good. First disable some barracks and use armour vehicles more than infantry because they do not take your food. Also you can buy food.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • I think all countries are playable on the 50- and 100- maps as well. Some require some more management of course, but that's natural. The market plays a role here as well, since many countries (including AI's) have surpluses, food is offered well into 20-ish days and you can create a strategic reserve. The historic map is the only one where food is structurally insufficient macro-wise.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • It is really possible, but sometimes everybody has that problem and they buy it
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Buying Food 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

Lets see!
    • the trick is not to conqer land with huge population! Only cheerypicking! Get only grain provinces and let others to some inactive country to take over after rebellion!

The promlem, that Tibet is very far from Europe and America, where you can do nice deal great grain vs low population. India or China is really disaster to grab.

• The survey lacks an answer option for experienced players:
      (X) I sell my food surplus to buy other resources by winning

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • The Historic Map really is rigged, but not just for smaller countries. France, for example, starts off with negative food production, a ridiculous amount of useless African provinces, and three food cores. With max level infrastructure, max IC and full morale they produce 1987(Nantes), 1600(Limoges) and 1989(Toulouse) respectively. It's almost impossible to play as France, because of how much food negative you get. Same thing with other smaller, but sizable countries like Australia, Brazil or China- you never have enough resources. The problem with the map is the sheer number of provinces there are and how worthless they are. Look at Britain, France, Italy, Germany or Spain- they all have ridiculously large numbers of provinces that a) produce nothing and b) aren't even worth any VP to help speed the game up.

In other words, the Historic map is boring, tedious, and very NOT fun to play, whether you choose the Soviet Union or Cuba.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • Restrisiko wrote:

The survey lacks an answer option for experienced players:

Restrisiko wrote:

The survey lacks an answer option for experienced players:
      I am writing about being something not selling.
    • RYANWEN wrote:

Yeah, but you can't buy something if not someone else wants to sell it.

• I often sell my food, usually for a high price because there is a lot of demand. If you know how the game mechanics work and how to build an economy you will always have food enough. Like Restricto said, experienced players sell food to buy other resources with the money.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Restrisiko wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

Yeah, but you can't buy something if not someone else wants to sell it.
      The vote is about buying the whole time. Why are you thinking about selling? I can make one for selling if you want.
    • RYANWEN wrote:

The vote is about buying the whole time. Why are you thinking about selling? I can make one for selling if you want.
      Ah, now I see, so it's one of those meaningless surveys to choice between "is it black" or "is it not white"!? Ok, then sorry.

..as well as any halfway experienced player knows, only what is produced by others on the map can be offered and buyed, so players who do not buy but sell may not participate in the vote.

• Sure, i never wrote YOU HAVE TO VOTE. So feel free to create a poll that you think is better.