General

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Favourite General 10

      The result is only visible to the participants.

      What is your favourite general and vote here.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell

      The post was edited 4 times, last by RYANWEN ().

    • Lets see who will win!
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Go Eisenhower!
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • hakijaa wrote:

      Erich Von Manstein? Heinz Guderian? Zhukov? Von Rundsted?
      Added in, you can change if you want... Sorry, i need history classes.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • I changed it to you are able to change and added a few other generals. Also you cannot vote more than 1
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • NOOOOOOO, I loved Guderian and Manstein, but I had to choose one.

      I'm not surprised Rommel's at the top, but I am surprised Eisenhower's up at 2nd. You could say he was a good dude, but no more. Maybe because there's lots of Americans here?

      More choices to add that may be of consideration:
      Zhukov (very famous)
      Rokossovsky (cmon, a moderator in this forum is called that name)
      De Gaulle (led free france)
      Dowding (just hovering in my head)
      Mountbatten (naval admiral)
      Yamashita (tiger of malaya)
      Paulus (unlucky for surrendering at Stalingrad)
      Graziani (I think he was also in Egypt)
      Nimitz (admiral who led Pacific operations)
      Mannerheim (led Finland)
      Tito (led Yugoslavia)
      Rydz-Smigly (led defense of Poland and inflicted heavy casualties on the Reich)
      Montgomery (how can you NOT have Monty when you got Rommel?)
      And a bunch more
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

      "Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

      NOOOOOOO, I loved Guderian and Manstein, but I had to choose one.

      I'm not surprised Rommel's at the top, but I am surprised Eisenhower's up at 2nd. You could say he was a good dude, but no more. Maybe because there's lots of Americans here?

      More choices to add that may be of consideration:
      Zhukov (very famous)
      Rokossovsky (cmon, a moderator in this forum is called that name)
      De Gaulle (led free france)
      Dowding (just hovering in my head)
      Mountbatten (naval admiral)
      Yamashita (tiger of malaya)
      Paulus (unlucky for surrendering at Stalingrad)
      Graziani (I think he was also in Egypt)
      Nimitz (admiral who led Pacific operations)
      Mannerheim (led Finland)
      Tito (led Yugoslavia)
      Rydz-Smigly (led defense of Poland and inflicted heavy casualties on the Reich)
      Montgomery (how can you NOT have Monty when you got Rommel?)
      And a bunch more
      Admit it, you play/ed World Conqueror 4 :D
      Tito hasn't "led" Yugoslavia
      Graziani was nothing special at all, i like Badoglio more
      There are SO much generals more, but im lazy to write them all here

      The post was edited 1 time, last by hakijaa ().

    • hakijaa wrote:

      Admit it, you play/ed World Conqueror 4 :D Tito hasn't "led" Yugoslavia
      Graziani was nothing special at all, i like Badoglio more
      There are SO much generals more, but im lazy to write them all here
      LOL. Yes I did. It was because of WC4 that I started researching about Rokossovsky a bit more and those other generals besides Manstein, Guderian, De Gaulle (I knew them before I played WC4) and Rydz-Smigly (I knew him from watching Youtube).

      Edit: and Zhukov
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

      "Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

      hakijaa wrote:

      Admit it, you play/ed World Conqueror 4 :D Tito hasn't "led" Yugoslavia
      Graziani was nothing special at all, i like Badoglio more
      There are SO much generals more, but im lazy to write them all here
      LOL. Yes I did. It was because of WC4 that I started researching about Rokossovsky a bit more and those other generals besides Manstein, Guderian, De Gaulle (I knew them before I played WC4) and Rydz-Smigly (I knew him from watching Youtube).
      I was the pre-mod generation. As soon as people started dropping mods with medals and gold i was insantly unhappy. I remember that Yamashita was a GOD for armored Cars, Leeb was a great general, MacArthur was overpowered on the Motorized Infantry and Le Clerc was amazing aswell.
    • Favourite General 2

      The result is only visible to the participants.

      Forget about editing the voting area just add one more to choose from.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell

      The post was edited 2 times, last by RYANWEN ().

    • Hans Von Sekt according to Wikipedia died before WW2. I chose Roko because he was a mastermind at tank warfare.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

      "Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)