Criticisms of the Historically Accurate Map (25 Player)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's kinda funny how every time I start a thread it turns into a "heated" debate. Maybe I'm just bad at starting polite conversations.

In the meantime, I've played as every single country on the 25 player map. At least once. Yes, Cuba too, when it was playable.

The point I'm trying to get across is that this map is brutal to new players, and still isn't fair for even those who have played the game for a while. All I'm saying is that there needs to be some balancing. That, or Bytro needs to make the 10 player map far, far more accurate.
    • hakijaa wrote:

attacker101 wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

7. How do you know about everyones army?
      I have played for about 2 years now. in this time I have played as the following countries:GermanyUSSR
      Poland
      France
      Japan
      USA
      Canada
      Mexico
      Spain
      British India
      Nationalist China and
      Britain
      and I have allied with other countries as well so...yeah. I know a lot of the countries armies.
      To know everyone's army, pick a random small country and Share Map with everyone. I have done it with Persia, everyone except Mexico, because the dude didn't understand basic English...
      You must be really good in diplomacy. Which is different from me, i cannot have everyone shared map because if i leave for 2 days in the game, they declare war on me.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Iczz wrote:

Uh, I have beat germany as poland and I have a whole thread about it...
      I know, it can be possible. I think i replied to that thread...
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • RYANWEN wrote:

You must be really good in diplomacy. Which is different from me, i cannot have everyone shared map because if i leave for 2 days in the game, they declare war on me.
      Well you have your answer, be more active an login multiple times a day but to be able to do that you need to play less games ;)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

Well you have your answer, be more active an login multiple times a day but to be able to do that you need to play less games ;)
      When i am online in forum, it kinds of decrease my time on playing the game so it is real weird that sometimes i use 90% of my time scrolling through the forum and 10% of my time playing... But it is actually possible, sending troops from one place to another takes a long time. So the forum is like the small "chat" group to "play" with when you have a bit of extra time.
    • RYANWEN wrote:

It is possible that USA has a weak navy but it depends on the game. What map is it?
      The title of this thread indicates that this discussion only pertains to the 25 player Historic World War map.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • So it is possible.
    • Also Vorlon please notify someone about the multi account thing that i sent you, maybe inform Arcorian so that i can keep account.
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

You talking about me? Cuz I only have one account.
      Sorry, i replied to the wrong thread.