Block!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can that player see if you blocked him. Will he see my post? :/ :/ :/
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Anyone?
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Then, what is the point of blocking?

hakijaa wrote:

Yes he will. The newspaper are public and he can see it.
    • You block a player to prevent that player's messages on the news to reach you, but unless the player also blocked you, your messages can still be seen by everyone in the news. The block button is usually just used for preventing further spam.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Thanks
    • hakijaa wrote:

Racoon exlpained it. I havent saw him in a long time btw!
      How long were you here?
    • Well, I joined CoW back in like 2017/18 (probably late 2017-Feb 2018), changed accounts to this one, joined the forum which allowed me to be in my alliance now (our alliance is just over one year old btw). I got inactive in the forum for a month or two once in a while, but I'm always replying to stuff when I'm active, so you could say you know when I'm active from my posts.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Racoon exlpained it. I havent saw him in a long time btw!

hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

How long were you here
      Since July 2018.
      Longer than me.
    • hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

How long were you here
      Since July 2018.
      Longer than me.
      I really don't know, but the first few days I was very inactive on the forum, but then in 2 months i had over 30 recommendations and only one went noticed lol. Vorlon Blocked me for being offensive.
      Whoa, he blocked you? But he can still see your post. And how do you know?
    • RYANWEN wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

How long were you here
      Since July 2018.
      Longer than me.
      I really don't know, but the first few days I was very inactive on the forum, but then in 2 months i had over 30 recommendations and only one went noticed lol. Vorlon Blocked me for being offensive.
      Whoa, he blocked you? But he can still see your post. And how do you know?
      He banned* me in October i think.
    • The points are just temporary, i think. Sometimes, i do not think he actually wants to. It is just the game rules but anyways, you are BACk!
    • hakijaa wrote:

RYANWEN wrote:

The points are just temporary, i think. Sometimes, i do not think he actually wants to. It is just the game rules but anyways, you are BACk!
      Well im back, and i reply to literally everything so i get my forum rank up :D
      Same here! wow! My rank! Woohoo1
    • Oof. I was not really surprised, but that irony... one minute joking about another person being blocked and the next minute getting blocked. Poor Ryanwen. I believe it was because of TOO much replying

Oh yes, if you want to get a message across but forgot to add another point, remember there is an edit button.

• Little Racoon wrote:

Oof. I was not really surprised, but that irony... one minute joking about another person being blocked and the next minute getting blocked. Poor Ryanwen. I believe it was because of TOO much replying

Oh yes, if you want to get a message across but forgot to add another point, remember there is an edit button.
      I am blocking someone not being blocked, you kinda missed the point.