Declare War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In game 2666623, there is a country called Italy and i did not mean to declare war on him. I was attacking German troops when it actually moved to Italy who declared war on it as well. The problem is that then the game made me declare war on it. Now Italy is inactive and i cannot restore peace. His troops are actually really strong. Can i change back to peace?
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Thanks
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Wait, but what happen if there people continue attacking?
    • But if they come, the peace is useless.
    • Better to build army first but if so, i would finish it off