Level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, what are the best ways to increase in your level? Anyone that has a high level CoW. I have been playing for 2 months and I am stuck with Corporal. ;( ;( ;(
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • vizzyblade wrote:

join more games build more buildings and upgrades :)
      Definatly not, join less games. Play two games at a time and fully commit to them. Better to play two games good and win one of them then play eight and lose them all. You get experience points for your economy so that are your buildings and also for the troops you kill. The more troops you kill the more XP you will get. Once you are level 30 it will take longer to rise in level as for every level more XP are needed. Patience is a virtue.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Definatly not, join less games.
      Yes, I agree. Joining more games will really stress you out if you want to win every game you participate in. I've once had seven games running at once, and every waking hour was spent on either playing them or thinking about them.
      "That's impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades."
      "We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
      Hermann Goring and Erwin Rommel
    • vizzyblade wrote:

you are the russian empire player in CoW you are in game 2666623. Your army is incredible. We are in the same coalition
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • BMfox wrote:

vizzyblade wrote:

Definatly not, join less games. Play two games at a time and fully commit to them. Better to play two games good and win one of them then play eight and lose them all. You get experience points for your economy so that are your buildings and also for the troops you kill. The more troops you kill the more XP you will get. Once you are level 30 it will take longer to rise in level as for every level more XP are needed. Patience is a virtue.
      That is true, when i have too many games. I cannot focus on one. I mean like joining in more games work. But your province statistics will go down because when you are not looking, they attack.
    • What is your success rate?
    • To boost your economical level growth, when you are the sole survivor on a map, or at a point where you are unbeatable. Build. Build everything you can in every province. That gets your level up like crazy. Also, your economical strength in that map will increase even more so you can build more. So no do not start a thousand maps and build barracks there and then go away, but commit to very few maps and build whatever you can there. It still takes time though.

Why do you even want to be higher level? High level does not mean good player. If you want to show skill just make sure you win most maps you play. :)
    • hakijaa wrote:

Most of the games i start i get bored. Last 4 games i was second in one, am the leader in two of them and i started as Sweden recently.
      Challenge yourself and play another map. The 22 map is for beginners and a lot of them go AI. Try the 50 Homefront map. You don't need to worry much about a navy only land and air units. The grade of activity is higher there as you need to be level 11 minimum so less players leave the game and go AI and you will meet worthy opponents.
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

hakijaa wrote:

Most of the games i start i get bored. Last 4 games i was second in one, am the leader in two of them and i started as Sweden recently.
      Challenge yourself and play another map. The 22 map is for beginners and a lot of them go AI. Try the 50 Homefront map. You don't need to worry much about a navy only land and air units. The grade of activity is higher there as you need to be level 11 minimum so less players leave the game and go AI and you will meet worthy opponents.
      To be honest with you, i played the 50 player maps only twice and the 100 only once. 22 i played 3-4 times, and i have maybe 35 games of the 25 player map lol. I always found it more interesting, but i gave a word to myself that i will play 22 players next time. Thanks for the reply tho
    • The best map (in my humble opinion) to get good at this game is the 40p antarctica map. It has some very, VERY interesting features.

- most players do not stay online, but that has to be the case. If not, the map is unwinable. Fierce competition among around 10 active players is about usual in my experience
      - you can not enter other players their core. So, bitter players can always ruin your play at a later stage. This requires top notch play.
      - every country has the same core resource production. Balance like no other map.
      - there is only 1 winner, but still, everyone fights the top dog. It is a very political map where smart play is required. Lay low, deal a blow.

The antarctica map is a work of art. Abundances of resource, strong AI and fierce competition. It is in my opinion the best map in Call of War existence.
    • Edepedable wrote:

The best map (in my humble opinion) to get good at this game is the 40p antarctica map. It has some very, VERY interesting features.

- most players do not stay online, but that has to be the case. If not, the map is unwinable. Fierce competition among around 10 active players is about usual in my experience
      - you can not enter other players their core. So, bitter players can always ruin your play at a later stage. This requires top notch play.
      - every country has the same core resource production. Balance like no other map.
      - there is only 1 winner, but still, everyone fights the top dog. It is a very political map where smart play is required. Lay low, deal a blow.

The antarctica map is a work of art. Abundances of resource, strong AI and fierce competition. It is in my opinion the best map in Call of War existence.
      I've never played it because I've been told a lot that it just lasts forever as every player gangs up on you. I've been told that it is a nightmare for an experienced player because you can get destroyed by a group of determined beginners. It never ends because you can't attack core provinces. Maybe i should try the map anyway.
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

I've never played it because I've been told a lot that it just lasts forever as every player gangs up on you. I've been told that it is a nightmare for an experienced player because you can get destroyed by a group of determined beginners. It never ends because you can't attack core provinces. Maybe i should try the map anyway.
      Nahw you are missing out!! The map still lasts around 30 days like most others in my experience. Most smaller players have trouble eliminating a single big one. If they are indeed beginners, there is no winning it for them IF you are good enough. I finished most antarctica maps fighting against 3 or 4 active other players. The thing is, if you defeat someones army, sure they can recover. But a smaller country means they have to save troops before they can attack again. If you defeated an army that takes about a week to put together. You will be free of that enemy for about a week after you defeated that army. There are a LOT of resources for those that conquer lands beyond their core. So you have to plan, think ahead and sometimes dedeat a countries army AGAIN before you can take the last base. It is very entertaining. Do try it out!!

Also the group of players that take out #1 run into a problem. Only 1 can win. Its a beautiful chaos.

The reward for winning an Antarctica map is more fitting than any other. You get a 'Dominator' medal for winning. Which is exaxtly what you have to do to win this map. Dominate. Best of luck to you sir BMfox, let me know what you think of it.
    • I am playing an Antartica map right now with @MadMike69 (he is in my alliance) and we are just watching 3 countries that are lvl 20 and below spending gold like crazy because the winning bonus incredible. I don't like to use gold, ruins the fun of the "real-time" part of the game....

Nevertheless, it is a fun and balanced game and the AI is pretty smart in my opinion.
    • Iczz wrote:

I am playing an Antartica map right now with @MadMike69 (he is in my alliance) and we are just watching 3 countries that are lvl 20 and below spending gold like crazy because the winning bonus incredible. I don't like to use gold, ruins the fun of the "real-time" part of the game....

Nevertheless, it is a fun and balanced game and the AI is pretty smart in my opinion.
      Spending too much gold can be annoying but sometimes we cannot stop them because this is how bytro earns money.