Position of losted units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whenever units are damaged or destroyed there is a black mark made on the map.

Unit losses are also recorded in the newspaper.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Yes, but when player have many fights in the same time on many diferent places and take notification of losted unit he can't find exact place where he losted and can't send support.
      I mean that, this notifications are not precisely enough. Only sometimes in newspaper we can find link to place where we lost unit, and I think it's only in case of flying units.
    • Don't fight too many battles at the same time. When you lose your overview of the game and the fights then that is caused by too much at the same time. Everything is in place to give you a good overview and a good gaming experience. All though you can suggest how we could improve and what information could be added to the battle reports.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Don't fight too many battles at the same time. When you lose your overview of the game and the fights then that is caused by too much at the same time. Everything is in place to give you a good overview and a good gaming experience. All though you can suggest how we could improve and what information could be added to the battle reports.
      Focus on only one.
      Also, never declare war on more then 2 countries. Reason
      1. They will attack you at the same time
      2. They might communicate in coalition
      3. They can see who you are at war with. So they know if you are strong or weak
      4. Your morale will go down badly. Sometimes when they go down so much. You loose land to others without a fight and you local garrison is always outnumbered.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell
    • Yeah, I know and understand all U suggestions..
      But even when attack is from a few points to one enemy, there is hard to find where was destroyed units.
      I mean that if it will be a link to a specific province where unit have been destroyed - it would help player found place where is the problem.
    • The newspaper reports list the province and this is clickable to take you to the province.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Well, I do think a little extra help could be used for sea battles.

Can't be the only one that has little clue of where exactly subs disapear every now and then. I hope. Yes it is stated in the papers, but the term 'ocean' does not always tell me where things happened exactly. Or even half exactly.

Maybe something like coordinates could be introduced on the map?